To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISO GOALS bug

A forum for the running of the FISO Goals competition. This is a score predictions game based on the English Premier League. See the top menu bar for the link to enter your predictions and see the automated leaderboard.
Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Rules for FISO 7

Post by Brightwater »

Is it possible to remove FISO Goals from the info bar for those of us who played before but not playing this year?

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Re: Rules for FISO 7

Post by admin »

Brightwater wrote:Is it possible to remove FISO Goals from the info bar for those of us who played before but not playing this year?
Passed to Rob to look into.

Rob
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: WC2010 FISODAS Champion!!

Post by Rob »

admin wrote:
Brightwater wrote:Is it possible to remove FISO Goals from the info bar for those of us who played before but not playing this year?
Now changed so that only current-season FISO Goals participant show the info.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

Rob wrote:
admin wrote:

Although I'm playing FISO Goals and have no info showing

Moist von Lipwig
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL Spring 16 Winner 2010-11. Murfs F1 Predictions 2012 Winner. Pick Quick 2012-13 Winner. SP4s Predictions League A & Champions League

Post by Moist von Lipwig »

Surprised wrote:
Rob wrote:
admin wrote:

yes, Goals has gone - they were both there this afternoon.

Rob
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rob »

Surprised wrote:
Rob wrote:
admin wrote:

There were no current-season predictions showing against your username when I made the change. The info should return if you click the link at http://www.fiso.co.uk/games/pred/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

I think as Moist said above it was there in the afternoon but has now gone for all. I have made GW1 predictions but i guess nothing can show until the first scores are available?

Rob
Grumpy Old Man

FISO GOALS bug

Post by Rob »

Surprised wrote:I think as Moist said above it was there in the afternoon but has now gone for all. I have made GW1 predictions but i guess nothing can show until the first scores are available?
I've checked the backup and there were no GW1 predictions from you. The FISO Goals link is there for those with GW1+ predictions.

Could you enter GW1 predictions to see whether the info appears? Thanks

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Surprised »

Rob wrote:
Surprised wrote:I think as Moist said above it was there in the afternoon but has now gone for all. I have made GW1 predictions but i guess nothing can show until the first scores are available?
I've checked the backup and there were no GW1 predictions from you. The FISO Goals link is there for those with GW1+ predictions.

I did just after I posted the original post.
There is also an issue in Murfs Early Doors cup where there seems to be a few people entered but the user name are blank.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Surprised »

I'll move this specific FISO Goals stuff tomorrow to the correct thread so it doesn't clog up FISO 7s

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

um, where are the links to make predictions in Goals gone to?

Rob
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rob »

Surprised wrote:
Rob wrote:

I did just after I posted the original post.
There is also an issue in Murfs Early Doors cup where there seems to be a few people entered but the user name are blank.
Thanks, Surprised, I've restored things to how they were.

Rob
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rob »

Okay, your FISO Goals info will only appear if you have saved predictions for the current season. Once you save some predictions for this season the info Score: 0 and Position: 1 should appear.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Not sure if it is linked to this but my FISO Goals minileague says it has 17 members but when I look (using the 'table' or 'manage' features) only 15 names appear. The 15 include me (only saying that as I haven't made a pick yet). Are the 2 absentees likely to be those who have never played before???

Could do with at least knowing which number is correct. Ta.

Rob
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rob »

murf wrote:Not sure if it is linked to this but my FISO Goals minileague says it has 17 members but when I look (using the 'table' or 'manage' features) only 15 names appear. The 15 include me (only saying that as I haven't made a pick yet). Are the 2 absentees likely to be those who have never played before???

Could do with at least knowing which number is correct. Ta.
Thanks for flagging this up.
15 is correct and that should be showing on both views now - the ML and users were slightly out of sync after I rolled back the user data.

samyadav
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: FISODAS Champions Cup Season 29 Winner

Post by samyadav »

admin wrote: 06 Aug 2014, 19:17
I'm facing this issue. I played FISO Goals last year but the info still appears. I think this was fixed back in 2014 too and can be solved now as well, no?

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Re: FISO GOALS bug

Post by murf »

Just start playing again!!!

samyadav
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: FISODAS Champions Cup Season 29 Winner

Re: FISO GOALS bug

Post by samyadav »

murf wrote: 23 Nov 2017, 19:35 Just start playing again!!!
Haha good advice but sorry Murf... I am so busy with other things right now and I don't think I would be able to commit to a new game. Last season was my first on FPL too and I played the FISO Goals game in the beginning but then stopped playing soon :roll:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FISO GOALS (Premiership Predictions)”