To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Burn or Guilbert?

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.

Burn or Guilbert?

Burn
33%
Guilbert
67%

Total votes: 3

Billy Stark
FISOhead

Burn or Guilbert?

Post by Billy Stark »

Burn seems to have a better chance of avoiding rotation but there is still a nagging doubt that long term, Potter's preferred 3 will be Dunk, Duffy and Webster. It was interesting to see Duffy made way for Webster against Man City though.

Guilbert I think we just need to accept will rotate at times with Elmohammady. I suspect he'll start GW6 if Elomhammady is away on international duty so that should satisfy the GW6 captain slot but going forward he may prove frustrating despite having more potential to score points than Burn outside of clean sheets.

I'm currently thinking Burn and McGinn is a safer option than say Guilbert and Mount.

Who do you prefer out of Burn and Guilbert?

Will Guilbert's potentially fewer minutes not matter too much as when he does play he'll pick up decent points?

rodduz
FISOhead

Re: Burn or Guilbert?

Post by rodduz »

Billy Stark wrote:Burn seems to have a better chance of avoiding rotation but there is still a nagging doubt that long term Potter's preferred 3 will be Dunk, Duffy and Webster. It was interesting to see Duffy made way for Webster against Man City though.

Guilbert I think we just need to accept will rotate at time with Elmohammady. I suspect he'll start GW5 if Elomhammady is away on international duty so that should satisfy the GW6 captain slot but going forward he may prove frustrating despite having more potential to score points than Burn outside of clean sheets.

I'm currently thinking Burn and McGinn is a safer option than say Guilbert and Mount.

Who do you prefer out of Burn and Guilbert?

Will Guilbert's potentially fewer minutes not matter too much as when he does play he'll pick up decent points?
I'd prefer Burn over Guillbert but not McGinn over Mount so it's a predicament. Guillbert and Mount edge it for me

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Billy Stark
FISOhead

Post by Billy Stark »

Mount must rotate as well. Pedro, Hudson-Odoi and RLC all to return as well as Pulisic and Barkley to contend with.

Cheltenhamff
Kevin and Perry

Post by Cheltenhamff »

Harry Wilson instead of Mount/Mcginn?

Billy Stark
FISOhead

Post by Billy Stark »

I'll start with Wilson but I think but i'll move him on fairly sharpish for someone

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Post by itslikebrandnew »

Am i missing something here as i think it would be better to go with a midfield enabler that plays 99% of the time. That should be a guaranteed 2pts every game plus whatever else they get. Both Burn and Guilbert may or may not play, and if they do they could get negative points.

Billy Stark
FISOhead

Post by Billy Stark »

Find me a midfielder at £4.5m then :wink:

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

5.8 is the best i can do.

I picked him first and working from there, rather than picking Salah/Sterling etc first.

I'm trying to get a full 11 that will play and all will contribute.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Who do you think will get 2 each week that are properly low priced? All in teams likely to concede a couple?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

I'm looking at all premium defs, with the enabler mid getting 2pts every game. Someone like Cantwell 5.8m or Lunstrom 6m, Norwood takes you up to 6.4m but should get a few extra pts from assists.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Makes sense

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”