To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Overhaul RMT

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
rodduz
FISOhead

Overhaul RMT

Post by rodduz »

Ederson

VVD
DIGNE
GUILBERT
ZINCHENKO

DE BRUYNE
TIELEMANS
JAMES

STERLING
SALAH
ABRAHAMS

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Re: Overhaul RMT

Post by itslikebrandnew »

TIELEMANS, i'm assuming he's in for captain duties on the 29th. The problem being he hasn't the easiest of games before that. So it's 2 tough games before double points which doesnt seem worth it.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Probably not, probably captain Abraham or Salah that day.

Picked him because I think he looks quality regardless of opposition. Plus expect Leicester to do well...

Will look at it though...

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Perhaps Mount instead and upgrade Guillbert to Soyuncu... leavea me without a captain for the 1st Monday back though

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Actually not fancying Soyuncu's first load of fixtures back. Lots of goals conceded there

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

rodduz wrote: 01 Sep 2019, 21:54 Probably not, probably captain Abraham or Salah that day.

Picked him because I think he looks quality regardless of opposition. Plus expect Leicester to do well...

Will look at it though...

Sun 29th September
Leicester 5:30PM N'castle

That's the only fixture on that day unless fixtures have changed again.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

rodduz wrote: 01 Sep 2019, 22:05 Actually not fancying Soyuncu's first load of fixtures back. Lots of goals conceded there

Soyuncu looks a good pick but timing couldn't be worse with Leicesters fixtures. He's one to keep an eye on.

Johnners
Grumpy Old Spur
FS Record: Hit and miss

Post by Johnners »

If I end up going with Soyuncu it's because he's an enabler, in which case the fixtures aren't an issue for me - just set and forget. I wouldn't want to be wasting transfers swapping enablers in and out when they can be better spent on captaincy changes or daisy-chaining premium strikers.

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

Johnners wrote: 03 Sep 2019, 17:18 If I end up going with Soyuncu it's because he's an enabler, in which case the fixtures aren't an issue for me - just set and forget. I wouldn't want to be wasting transfers swapping enablers in and out when they can be better spent on captaincy changes or daisy-chaining premium strikers.
Exactly why he's in my team - It's not as though anybody outside the top 2 has started on fire anyway.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

It would be 1 transfer and could be a 20pt swing. I don't like the idea of swapping enablers but i just look at where i can get extra games and 20pts from transfers.

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

itslikebrandnew wrote: 03 Sep 2019, 18:56 It would be 1 transfer and could be a 20pt swing. I don't like the idea of swapping enablers but i just look at where i can get extra games and 20pts from transfers.
The only opportunity to do a ? :arrow: Soyuncu in the next 6 game weeks, & gain a single extra game is week 7 Soton or Bournemouth. Will be a minor miracle if a defender from either of those teams outscores Soyuncu by 20 pts over those 2 games for a lower or equal price.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

CptPugwash wrote: 03 Sep 2019, 21:30
itslikebrandnew wrote: 03 Sep 2019, 18:56 It would be 1 transfer and could be a 20pt swing. I don't like the idea of swapping enablers but i just look at where i can get extra games and 20pts from transfers.
The only opportunity to do a ? :arrow: Soyuncu in the next 6 game weeks, & gain a single extra game is week 7 Soton or Bournemouth. Will be a minor miracle if a defender from either of those teams outscores Soyuncu by 20 pts over those 2 games for a lower or equal price.
Week 8 and you have 16 teams to choose from to gain the extra fixture and then Soyuncu as captain. Problem is it means having him for the Liverpool game so it's not ideal.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Change of plan at the minute... probably change again though lolImage

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

I like that so much better than the first attempt.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Missing a captain for Newcastle v Leicester but will work something out.

Cheltenhamff
Kevin and Perry

Post by Cheltenhamff »

A couple other options, is anyone considering Son? Or how about a cheaper option like Abraham and moving cheaper strikers around with Abraham, Haller, Pukki sharing a rotating spot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

Cheltenhamff wrote: 05 Sep 2019, 20:08 A couple other options, is anyone considering Son? Or how about a cheaper option like Abraham and moving cheaper strikers around with Abraham, Haller, Pukki sharing a rotating spot.
I considered Son, but if i need Spurs coverage and it doesnt work out with Son then i'd need 2 transfers to bring back Kane.

Also created a team with a 3rd rotating striker but couldn't find something that worked. The problem is with a transfer i look for an extra 20pts and for most days there are better options for captains so if they aren't scoring double points it makes it unattractive.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

rodduz wrote: 05 Sep 2019, 17:36 Image Missing a captain for Newcastle v Leicester but will work something out.

That match is causing me major headaches.

Cheltenhamff
Kevin and Perry

Post by Cheltenhamff »

Sound advice guys, one more draft from me. Any thoughts or suggestions for amendments? My only current consideration is whether to bring Pepe in for Ceballos, but that would mean bringing Pope in for Ederson.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

This or that? ImageImage

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

This

Cheltenhamff
Kevin and Perry

Post by Cheltenhamff »

What did people think about Caballos and Pepe. Arsenal have 2 games in the first 3 weeks back where an Arsenal captain looks a decent shout.

Caballos has looked lively when he plays and he takes a lot of set peices, i think Pepe looks dangerous too but he's about 1.5m more. It's whether or not they can both cement a starting spot, i like Mount also as he's good value however again Chelsea have lots of options to rotate. Harry Wilson is another enabler who will score goals and solves a captain issue for a game day but is also another that is not always in the 11.

Dilemmas.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

Cheltenhamff wrote: 06 Sep 2019, 16:11 What did people think about Caballos and Pepe. Arsenal have 2 games in the first 3 weeks back where an Arsenal captain looks a decent shout.

Caballos has looked lively when he plays and he takes a lot of set peices, i think Pepe looks dangerous too but he's about 1.5m more. It's whether or not they can both cement a starting spot, i like Mount also as he's good value however again Chelsea have lots of options to rotate. Harry Wilson is another enabler who will score goals and solves a captain issue for a game day but is also another that is not always in the 11.

Dilemmas.
Not wanting to sound rude but you really should create your own RMT thread and we can all reply on there. I didn't reply last time because i don't like detracting from the OP

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

itslikebrandnew wrote:This
ImageImage

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Knew I should have stuck with Abraham

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

I think my pre-overhaul team is better than the new ones :lol:

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Diabolical. I know it's a marathon not a sprint but jesus!

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

I've a couple of transfers planned so i went for strikers that get 2 games before getting transferred.

Not too bothered about not having Salah, going with Kane as captain might cost me if he doesn't get a goal.

What really concerned me was the Norwich injury list and Man City could score for fun but it's a lottery as to which player to captain that would hit 50pts.

Not got alot happening in the 3pm kickoffs. Only got Norwood and Kane playing.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Yep. Considered son and should have stuck with Abraham as looks like Chelsea's only goal scorer. Live and learn

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

KDB not starting today :(

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”