To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Critique my team

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
Blueman
Cheetah

Critique my team

Post by Blueman »

Stumbled across the forum, and enjoyed reading the posts today some great advice been posted.

Can anyone give me some pointers on my team please?

This is my first season, started well but lost my lead in my works league last week, i have 692 points and 33 transfers remaining,

Seri Mendy annd richarlison are stinking my midfield out a bit, and id like a city attacker and ive realised Laporte is a points machine, I'm kicking myself for not getting him earlier.

Alison

Robertson
Luiz
Wan Bissaka

Hazard
Seri
Mendy
Richarlison

Vardy
Arnautovic
Lacazette

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Re: Critique my team

Post by itslikebrandnew »

Welcome Blueman, i'll get the ball rolling but i'm sure there are many better players than me that will give you better advice.

33 transfers is a decent amount left so you could redo your team as i think there are a few tweaks you could make.

I'd start with dumping Wan Bissaka as Palace have a nightmare fixture list.

A midfield with Seri and Mendy isn't going to get many points. It should really one or the other as their low prices are to enable you to have more premium players. The problem is which one to dump as Mendy really does open up good options for premium players. However with Seri you are nearly always guaranteed 5pts plus he can be your captain on the 5th Nov.

Your strikers look like gambles, it's the type of thing i do and get shot down for it. I'd struggle to dump either Vardy or Arnautovic because of their fixtures but you're missing out on a world class striker who can score against anyone. I've got Vardy in one of my teams and it's not paid off yet, he should probably go and bring in a premium striker ( i need to take my own advice here :lol: )

I'll try to pop up some suggestions of players to bring in later if i get time.

Blueman
Cheetah

Post by Blueman »

I got Vardy in for Kane on Monday before the arsenal game for his run of fixtures coming up. I wish id stuck with Aguero to be fair who i sold to get in Kane.

My original plan this week was to go Lacazette to Aguero on Sunday, and Richarlison to Laporte, but is this the right time to do it with City Facing Spurs.

I'm open to suggestions..

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Post by itslikebrandnew »

Blueman wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 13:39 I got Vardy in for Kane on Monday before the arsenal game for his run of fixtures coming up. I wish id stuck with Aguero to be fair who i sold to get in Kane.

My original plan this week was to go Lacazette to Aguero on Sunday, and Richarlison to Laporte, but is this the right time to do it with City Facing Spurs.

I'm open to suggestions..
I'd say the time for going Lacazette to Aguero is on the 4th Nov, you can use Lacazette as captain on the 28th, and you get 2 games from him for 1 of Man City. It does mean after Evertons game you'll need to transfer Richarlison to Laporte for you captain for Monday.

Blueman
Cheetah

Post by Blueman »

4th December?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”