To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

I don't get it

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

I don't get it

Post by itslikebrandnew »

According to twitter these are the five most transferred IN players this week :-

Alexandre Lacazette
Richarlison
Gylfi Sigurdsson
Eden Hazard
James Maddison

Lacazette i get as he was probably bought in as Mondays captain and is the only one that makes sense to me. Richarlison and Sigurdsson don't have the best of fixtures coming up and why bring them in now when they play Sunday, Hazard is injured, Maddison people should already have as he's the best midfield enabler.

Yorkshire Exile
Grumpy Old Man

Re: I don't get it

Post by Yorkshire Exile »

people didnt have a capt for everton vs palace

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

Yorkshire Exile wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 10:01 people didnt have a capt for everton vs palace
Thanks, i was assuming because Everton had an easy start to the season that people would have been thinking ahead and had Everton players in much earlier, and they would now be the most transferred out.

To me the whole top 5 IN looks like the top 5 OUT for this week :lol:

mad dog
Dumbledog
FS Record: Sky Winner 16/17

Post by mad dog »

itslikebrandnew wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 09:36 According to twitter these are the five most transferred IN players this week :-

Alexandre Lacazette
Richarlison
Gylfi Sigurdsson
Eden Hazard
James Maddison

Lacazette i get as he was probably bought in as Mondays captain and is the only one that makes sense to me. Richarlison and Sigurdsson don't have the best of fixtures coming up and why bring them in now when they play Sunday, Hazard is injured, Maddison people should already have as he's the best midfield enabler.
These stats are from Thursday 18th Oct to Thursday 25 oct. Most would have been done before the weekend/Sunday/Monday

wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

Post by wandacatvenus »

Mad Dogs explanation is correct. I wouldn't get to hung up on the most transferred stats.

Some weeks you will see the same player in both the most transferred out and most transferred in stats.
You have to accept that a lot of transfers people do are done on gut, 'rage' or to get some points on a Sunday after a poor Saturday and are simply not rational.

I personally like irrational behaviour as it helps my team to move up the ranks over time.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

Thanks guys, i just thought i was missing something obvious with those transfers. But i guess the obvious thing i was missing was managers chasing points with panic transfers :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”