To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

If there was an overhaul right now

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

If there was an overhaul right now

Post by itslikebrandnew »

Just out of interest how many players are you not happy with in your team and would change ?

T1 - 2 players + Zaha but couldn't until after tonights game.

T2 - 2 players (different to T1) + Zaha but couldn't until after tonights game.

Cars and Mané
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Sky Fantasy Football Winner 2017/18

Re: If there was an overhaul right now

Post by Cars and Mané »

I wouldn't change them, but I'm not totally sure about Richarlison or Luiz who I have in both teams. Luiz will be great value if he can get his passing game going again, but unclear if he will. And I'm not sure if Richarlison will score enough goals to justify his price.

I'll also be bringing in Robertson soon in one team but I question his value too. Would prefer VVD but can't afford him.

So, I guess in answer to your question, I probably wouldn't change any of them right now. But I'm not convinced of them.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

Aubameyang is my biggest concern at the moment in T1. I put him in because of Arsenals easy games and they have won their last 5 prem games. So you'd think he'd be on a decent scoring run but 2 goals and he just doesn't contribute anything else in the way of points.

I'm looking at an option tonight to dump him.

Aubameyang to Milivojevic and i get 2 extra games, and maybe a Zaha dive or two that leads to penalties being given.

I also want rid of Lukaku in T2 but need to keep hold of transfers and just hope Man U get their act together against Newcastle. But in hindsight i should have avoided Man U players.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

No luck with that transfer today. Got the penalty in the game right but to the wrong side and 59 complete passes.

wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

Post by wandacatvenus »

itslikebrandnew wrote: 01 Oct 2018, 19:19 Aubameyang is my biggest concern at the moment in T1. I put him in because of Arsenals easy games and they have won their last 5 prem games. So you'd think he'd be on a decent scoring run but 2 goals and he just doesn't contribute anything else in the way of points.

Aubameyang to Milivojevic and i get 2 extra games, and maybe a Zaha dive or two that leads to penalties being given.

I also want rid of Lukaku in T2 but need to keep hold of transfers and just hope Man U get their act together against Newcastle. But in hindsight i should have avoided Man U players.
I suggest you look at captaincy requirements in the First Gameweek after International break before dumping Auba unless you have a Leicester player. Hopefully I’ve saved you another rash transfer.

Gooner66
Treebeard
FS Record: A few bob over the years, most recently won the Irish Times Fantasy Euros Comp

Post by Gooner66 »

wandacatvenus wrote: 01 Oct 2018, 22:46
itslikebrandnew wrote: 01 Oct 2018, 19:19 Aubameyang is my biggest concern at the moment in T1. I put him in because of Arsenals easy games and they have won their last 5 prem games. So you'd think he'd be on a decent scoring run but 2 goals and he just doesn't contribute anything else in the way of points.

I suggest you look at captaincy requirements in the First Gameweek after International break before dumping Auba unless you have a Leicester player. Hopefully I’ve saved you another rash transfer.
Sound advice, but it appears that the horse has already bolted. Probably the same horse that keeps being led to water but refuses to hydrate :)

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

wandacatvenus wrote: 01 Oct 2018, 22:46

Thanks, have already taken that into consideration. I've a spreadsheet with all my captains and pre-planned transfers listed up until December. Nothing is done without consulting that first.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”