To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfers!

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
rodduz
FISOhead

Transfers!

Post by rodduz »

What you reckon to these?

Mendy -> Richarlison/Walcott
Aguero(if injured)/Kane -> Salah

Team then looks like this...Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Re: Transfers!

Post by itslikebrandnew »

I don't like those transfers. I think you're looking too much at the player and want to be looking at bit more at the teams upcoming fixures and the dates they are played so you can take advantage of easy fixtures and extra games.

Btw i'm no expert, so maybe you'll want a 2nd opinion :lol:

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Think you may be right but in thinking Liverpool and Salah both going to be banging them in whoever they play.

Mendy injured so got to go and want Richarlison back in surely?

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

Mendy to Richarlison is a no brainer if you intended to bring Richarlison anyway.

Aguero / Kane to Salah is a problem i have as well as i'm not liking Aguero or Kane. The only thing that stands out for me is to swap one of them on Sunday to Laca/Aub to gain a game.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

Hmmmm. Or Walcott though?

I like your Sunday idea!

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

Walcott looked poor at the weekend. I think he's still carrying an injury from when he took a battering a couple of weeks ago.

The Sunday idea also fixes the issue for the 22nd Oct game if you havent an Arsenal or Leicester player so would save on a transfer later. It's just that you can juggle strikers before then to gain extra games.

Tough decisions to make, although not going to give it much more thought until the weekend as i'm sure something else will happen in the meantime to complicate matters :lol:

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

Kane has just missed a great chance against Inter. Unless he scores tonight there is no way i'm captaining him at the weekend and he'll be transferred out Sunday if he doesnt score Saturday.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

itslikebrandnew wrote:Walcott looked poor at the weekend. I think he's still carrying an injury from when he took a battering a couple of weeks ago.

The Sunday idea also fixes the issue for the 22nd Oct game if you havent an Arsenal or Leicester player so would save on a transfer later. It's just that you can juggle strikers before then to gain extra games.

Tough decisions to make, although not going to give it much more thought until the weekend as i'm sure something else will happen in the meantime to complicate matters Image
Everton looked poor as a team I thought. Makes me worry about putting Richarlison in also. Unless he's the only one that'll perform for them...

Yes will be considering that Sunday transfer like you say.

And again I agree who knows what injuries etc will crop up!

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

itslikebrandnew wrote:Walcott looked poor at the weekend. I think he's still carrying an injury from when he took a battering a couple of weeks ago.

Tough decisions to make, although not going to give it much more thought until the weekend as i'm sure something else will happen in the meantime to complicate matters Image
Everton looked poor as a team I thought. Makes me worry about putting Richarlison in also. Unless he's the only one that'll perform for them...

Yes will be considering that Sunday transfer like you say.

And again I agree who knows what injuries etc will crop up!

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

itslikebrandnew wrote:Kane has just missed a great chance against Inter. Unless he scores tonight there is no way i'm captaining him at the weekend and he'll be transferred out Sunday if he doesnt score Saturday.
My plan was use transfer swapping Kane and Salah but Kane not up to much so can see me getting Salah in for this weekend at least. Wouldn't mind Milner either lol

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”