To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 7 Captains

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Week 7 Captains

Post by CptPugwash »

Non-ISO
Salah (sat) :arrow: Laca/Auba (Sun) probably Laca
Sigurdson :shock: if i forget to make the transfer

ISO
Aguero/Mendy/Robertson (Sat) depending on injury updates.
Robertson :arrow: Laca/Auba (Sun) probably Laca
Hazard if i forget to make the transfer

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Re: Week 7 Captains

Post by itslikebrandnew »

SAT
T1 Aguero
T2 Lukaku

SUN
T1 Hazard
T2 Hazard

I have major concerns that both my teams have Aguero and Kane in them. Aguero carrying an injury and CL games coming up i wonder just how much game time he will get. Kane on the other hand looks a shadow of the player he was for most of last season. But both Spurs and City have what looks to be easy league fixtures coming up and it scares me to dump either players before those matches because if either hits form as a captain that could be a 50pt haul.

I'll have to look to see if there is a good move to make, rather than one just for the sake of it.

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

I won't be making any decisions till Saturday morning to much is up in the air at the moment with injuries

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

Cars and Mané
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Sky Fantasy Football Winner 2017/18

Post by Cars and Mané »

Salah and Hazard for me in both teams.

Derbynigel
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: Crap

Post by Derbynigel »

Ageuro and Alonso most will have hazard team in 2001 (438pts)

TriXaM
FISOhead

Post by TriXaM »

Saturday is a tough one for sure. Personally I have Aguero and Lukaku; depending on what happens tonight, if Aguero starts then there has to be potential that he's rested on Saturday with Jesus starting instead, at least that's how I see it. I know United also play tonight, but Lukaku is a work horse and they depend on him so much - he feels like the safer option, so I'm being swayed towards Lukaku and Hazard at the moment.

Just Give Up
Wideboy

Post by Just Give Up »

Can see a few goals for Liverpool at home to Southampton so Salah it is.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

itslikebrandnew wrote:SAT
T1 Aguero
T2 Lukaku

SUN
T1 Hazard
T2 Hazard

I have major concerns that both my teams have Aguero and Kane in them. Aguero carrying an injury and CL games coming up i wonder just how much game time he will get. Kane on the other hand looks a shadow of the player he was for most of last season. But both Spurs and City have what looks to be easy league fixtures coming up and it scares me to dump either players before those matches because if either hits form as a captain that could be a 50pt haul.

I'll have to look to see if there is a good move to make, rather than one just for the sake of it.
Aguero rested last night and Jesus play and a loss. Not saying for one minute his fault but think it shows the intention that Aguero is nailed on on the premier if he keeps going well

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

rodduz wrote: 20 Sep 2018, 07:33
T1 Aguero
T2 Lukaku

SUN
T1 Hazard
T2 Hazard

Aguero rested last night and Jesus play and a loss. Not saying for one minute his fault but think it shows the intention that Aguero is nailed on on the premier if he keeps going well

I've come up with a plan and i'm going Zaha Saturday. I can't risk captaining Aguero because getting a zero for a captain if he's rested would be a disaster. Depending on what happens Saturday i'll probably transfer him out for Laca/Aub Sunday to gain a game. T2 i'm happy to go Lukaku.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

itslikebrandnew wrote:
rodduz wrote: 20 Sep 2018, 07:33
T1 Aguero
T2 Lukaku

SUN
T1 Hazard
T2 Hazard

I've come up with a plan and i'm going Zaha Saturday. I can't risk captaining Aguero because getting a zero for a captain if he's rested would be a disaster. Depending on what happens Saturday i'll probably transfer him out for Laca/Aub Sunday to gain a game. T2 i'm happy to go Lukaku.
Nice plan! Fingers crossed! I'm currently sticking with Aguero but I need to transfer Mendy out so probably stick a midfielder in (possible csptain) question is who? Richarlison/Milner/Fraser/Moura/Eriksen/Xhaka.....

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

Looking like i will go Aguero to Auba Sunday.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

itslikebrandnew wrote:Looking like i will go Aguero to Auba Sunday.
Looks solid to me! Zaha captain Saturday, sorted!

Thibk I'll transfer Milner in for Mendy now and captain him also Image

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

Had a change of mind because Zaha doesnt take penalties and it would be just my luck that Palace score 1 and it's from a penalty.

I've gone and dumped Kane and bought in Mitrovic and captained him. Was in my plans to go Mitrovic in a few weeks but moved it foward a bit.

Watford struggle at set pieces and i figure Mitrovic can take advantage of that, and the bonus that Mitrovic is on penalties could come in handy.

There looks to be 3 or 4 players today capable of hitting 40-50pts as captain.

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

itslikebrandnew wrote:Had a change of mind because Zaha doesnt take penalties and it would be just my luck that Palace score 1 and it's from a penalty.

I've gone and dumped Kane and bought in Mitrovic and captained him. Was in my plans to go Mitrovic in a few weeks but moved it foward a bit.

Watford struggle at set pieces and i figure Mitrovic can take advantage of that, and the bonus that Mitrovic is on penalties could come in handy.

There looks to be 3 or 4 players today capable of hitting 40-50pts as captain.
Salah gunna be by 50 point winner today and Hazard tomorrow.

Watford 1 up!

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

Aguero subbed again, glad i didnt captain him. Going to have to transfer him out. 60 mins per game isn't enough for a premium player.

Now need Salah to get subbed :lol:

rodduz
FISOhead

Post by rodduz »

itslikebrandnew wrote:Aguero subbed again, glad i didnt captain him. Going to have to transfer him out. 60 mins per game isn't enough for a premium player.

Now need Salah to get subbed Image
He's not getting subbed! Lol

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

rodduz wrote: 22 Sep 2018, 16:26
itslikebrandnew wrote:Aguero subbed again, glad i didnt captain him. Going to have to transfer him out. 60 mins per game isn't enough for a premium player.

Now need Salah to get subbed Image
He's not getting subbed! Lol

He's not now, Liverpool just used their 3rd sub :(

I'll have to settle on Liverpool and Man City to let a goal in :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”