To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Fiso Iso 2017/18

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
Evvy18
Treebeard

Re: Fiso Iso 2017/18

Post by Evvy18 »

Watch out boys my late season surge is continuing :shock: finally overtook bal in the free league after being 150pts behind at one time.

Am trigger happy transferring at the moment as bonus games come thick and fast this week but a good Saturday was spoilt by a poor Lukaku and Arno tonight. Am still sat with in excess of a dozen so expect me to swap the front 8 round a bit.

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Evvy18 wrote: 16 Apr 2018, 22:34 Watch out boys my late season surge is continuing :shock: finally overtook bal in the free league after being 150pts behind at one time.

Am trigger happy transferring at the moment as bonus games come thick and fast this week but a good Saturday was spoilt by a poor Lukaku and Arno tonight. Am still sat with in excess of a dozen so expect me to swap the front 8 round a bit.

:lol: Good job Evvy. Is that thunder or Northernmonkeys backside I can hear rumbling ?

Evvy18
Treebeard

Post by Evvy18 »

Watch out Monkey .... here I come!!

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 8th TFFO 2008/09

Post by Northernmonkey »

Now now.. just been asleep at the wheel for a bit. What with your charge Evvy and Biscuitman starting to get the hang of it I’ve now woken up :wink:

Pity you didn’t captain Lacazette yesterday Evvy..

Biscuitman - Go Dummet! :D

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Good captain NM. That's certainly helped relieve the pressure.

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Northernmonkey »

Playing for his seat to Russia! I’d take him. Bit of a punt late transfer over captaining Lascelles.

Usually ends up wishing I’d left it alone, so I’m chuffed with a 26 pointer in a 1-0 :D

Daylight in 2nd.. I can nod back off now :wink:

Biscuitman
FISOhead
FS Record: 10th TFFO 2009/10

Post by Biscuitman »

I'd been planning for a while to bring Jesus in, and captain him, the day when NM pulled back away from me. Unfortunately my wife asked me to get some shopping and I got stuck in traffic with no access to internet before kick off time. I thought of phonimg the emergency services, but wasn't convinced they'd undertand the seriousness of the situation. Real life, eh! Gets in the way. I'm sur you guys, being friendly, will sympathise and give me the points. Well done all, esp Coleridge, who I see has a team at #44 or thereabouts overall. Final run in coming up.

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

You make a compelling case Bman, you can deffo have the points as far as I'm concerned :twisted:

You just need to clear it with the others :lol:

Evvy18
Treebeard

Post by Evvy18 »

Well done Coleridge, into the top 100, good effort

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Cheers Evvy. We'll done yourself I have enjoyed your meteoric rise up the table, with plenty of different captain options available I am looking forward to watching you, Bman and Nm duke it out in the final week.

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

First of all a massive thank you to those of you who played.

I personally enjoyed it very much and think it's definitely worth carrying on next season. I hope you agree.

My team eventually finished 87th, which I think upheld the usual high iso standard.

My other team made the top 50 and I was lucky enough to win a cool grand by winning the second half league 8-)

If we do go again next year, it's definitely going to be tricky to win again as it's obvious you have all learnt so much.

Thanks again people for the support and banter :D .

Biscuitman
FISOhead

Post by Biscuitman »

I've enjoyed it too. Made some schoolboy errors early on and then used up my transfers a bit too early, but nevertheless got the hang of it. Website is a bit of a mess, but note exactly an impediment once you know your way around it and can ignore the various strange fonts and betting related stuff. I'm definitely on for next season and, assuming others are, looking forward to it already. Congratulations on your winnings, Coleridge, you certainly had a great 2nd half to the season (and not a bad 1st half either!) Have yet to find my way round the 2nd half of season championship etc, but maybe that is something one is automatically registered for. Thanks also to Coleridge for running our league and keeping up the banter with NM. I've been working periodically out of the country this last season, but should be fully back in UK for next, so hope to take a bit of a more active role then on our mini-forum. Best wishes to all for the summer break and of course the footie in Russia will keep us interested, if not exactly entertained. I'll be checking in here periodically too. All the best. Biscuitman.

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Hey Bman, thanks for your kind words.

Re the second half league, they give you a third team in January that starts scoring points sometime in February. I did point it out at the time as I thought it would be perfect for a certain tinkermonkey :P .

Have a great summer dude :D .
Last edited by coleridge on 14 May 2018, 16:31, edited 1 time in total.

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

Sorry guys for not contributing much or nothing the last few months!

I probably won't playing next season.. it's just not the same and it's no fun anymore. :shock: :shock:

You need to do some convincing to change my mind.... :roll: :roll:

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

anyway... well done, coleridge :!: :!:

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Cheers Malrom. I hope you change mind re next season, if you do you know where we are.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank you for your help and support in what was always going to be a difficult season as we transitioned from ofl.

Take care and hope to see you in August as a new season brings new optimism.

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

coleridge wrote: 14 May 2018, 16:29 Cheers Malrom. I hope you change mind re next season, if you do you know where we are.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank you for your help and support in what was always going to be a difficult season as we transitioned from ofl.

Take care and hope to see you in August as a new season brings new optimism.
thank you coleridge!
But this is too much of an honor ... :oops: :oops:

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Northernmonkey »

coleridge wrote: 14 May 2018, 11:10 My other team made the top 50 and I was lucky enough to win a cool grand by winning the second half league 8-)

Awesome! Though I assume that tenner you won off me gave you just as much pleasure :lol:

Cheers for organising Coleridge, unprecedented back to back ISO titles too. Now I’ve figured out how to play I’ll definitely be back next season, we can’t have you winning 3 on the trot :mrgreen:

Have a great summer :)

Malrom
FISO Knight

Post by Malrom »

Northernmonkey wrote: 14 May 2018, 19:48
coleridge wrote: 14 May 2018, 11:10 My other team made the top 50 and I was lucky enough to win a cool grand by winning the second half league 8-)

Awesome! Though I assume that tenner you won off me gave you just as much pleasure :lol:

Cheers for organising Coleridge, unprecedented back to back ISO titles too. Now I’ve figured out how to play I’ll definitely be back next season, we can’t have you winning 3 on the trot :mrgreen:

Have a great summer :)
3 in a row? Oh no! That's a excellent reason to have another go next season.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Malrom, that's great news :D

Northernmonkey, firstly thank you for all your help and support it was absolutely invaluable.

Secondly thanks for being such a good sport with all the banter, it's easy to dish it out when you are winning, but to take it in good spirt when things aren't going so well shows a lot of class.

Now that the season is over I guess that it's ok to admit you had me genuinely concerned when you went 100ish points clear. I know I had 7 or 8 transfers in hand, but I only really value them at about ten points each. Fwiw I thought you had a great first season and the fact that you have already identified where it went wrong leaves me in no doubt that you are going to be a huge threat next season.

Re the tenner. I'm gutted to say I didn't make the prize fund winner takes all :cry: , so you should get most of it paid back into your sky account in the next ten days.

Have a great summer, oh and viva la threepeat :P .

Biscuitman
FISOhead

Post by Biscuitman »

We go again for 2018/19? Or not enough interest...or too soon after the World Cup to have thought about it?

coleridge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by coleridge »

Hey Bman, funny you should post today as I 'm just about to kick it off. :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”