To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Is Sky Sports FF better than FPL?

A forum for news and discussion on SkySports Fantasy Football. Both Football365 and TeamTalk used to feed into this game.
ravenscroftravens
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: fairly average

Is Sky Sports FF better than FPL?

Post by ravenscroftravens »

I've been playing FPL for years but getting a bit bored with it so wanting to try a new format.

Has anyone played both Sky Sports FF and FPL? If so, is it good... and is it worth paying for???

Cheers

jazzyb69
FISOhead
FS Record: Best ever season 2009/10 = 2,432 points 1,385th. Best ever week total = 188 (2016/17 season)

Re: Is Sky Sports FF better than FPL?

Post by jazzyb69 »

FPL is far more interactive because of the bench players.

00tennis
Treebeard

Re: Is Sky Sports FF better than FPL?

Post by 00tennis »

ravenscroftravens wrote:I've been playing FPL for years but getting a bit bored with it so wanting to try a new format.

Has anyone played both Sky Sports FF and FPL? If so, is it good... and is it worth **paying for???

Cheers
It's free**

Last season sky was just a case of pick 1 captain a week, so fairly self sufficient but now changes are 1 captain per gameday so requires a little more attention(and may want to use a transfer to bring in a player and captain especially is a DGW.. but makes it a little more interesting. As you know fpl is clearly the best if you have the time etc and 1 entry per person is the best aspect imo v zzzzzzzzz boring as hell Sun/TTG where you have transfers and nothing more.......and slim chance of beating the multi entry 200 teams etc player(although I hear now Sun reduced it to 10 teams max per person)...

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SkySports Fantasy Football”