To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

problem making a transfer

A forum for discussion on SquadGod Fantasy Football.
Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

problem making a transfer

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

it says i have one free transfer but it wont let me use it...

anyone else having a problem?

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

You can change your whole squad between weeks, not sure where you are looking.

barry
FISO Knight

Post by barry »

CanaryYellow wrote:You can change your whole squad between weeks, not sure where you are looking.
edit - got you - you can make any amount of transfers over and above your free ones but at a price of 20points each.

Patrick@SquadGod
Red & Blue Braces

Re: problem making a transfer

Post by Patrick@SquadGod »

Chrisharry12345 wrote:it says i have one free transfer but it wont let me use it...

Hopefully Bazza and CY have answered your question, if not PM me and I'll figure it out.

Can I also add that if anyone's thinking of making transfers to take advantage of today and tomorrow’s midweek games – don’t. Any transfers you make will not take effect until the start of the next gameweek which is 11.30 a.m. (GMT) Saturday 18th Aug.

barry
FISO Knight

Re: problem making a transfer

Post by barry »

Patrick@SquadGod wrote:
Chrisharry12345 wrote:it says i have one free transfer but it wont let me use it...

Hopefully Bazza and CY have answered your question, if not PM me and I'll figure it out.

Can I also add that if anyone's thinking of making transfers to take advantage of today and tomorrow’s midweek games – don’t. Any transfers you make will not take effect until the start of the next gameweek which is 11.30 a.m. (GMT) Saturday 18th Aug.
ah balls ! :oops:

I really must start reading game rules!!!!!!

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

nah they havent managed to answer my question i dont think i explained it properly.. when i go to try and make my free transfer of the week, i hover the mouse over the player i want out and it says click to remove player, so i try it and nothing happens.. any ideas?

cheers

Razorback
FISO Knight
FS Record: 8th overall TFF 06/07, TFF25s & FISO Super League Champion 06/07, FISO Euro 2008 Predictions League Champion, 2nd overall Sky FF 08/09, 263rd overall FPL 08/09, Block Party Super League Champion 10/11 & 44th overall TFF 11/12

Post by Razorback »

Having a few problems today, just tried to make this week's free transfer (Howard :arrow: Kenwyne Jones) & the transfer deadline is showing as already passed, then when I go to edit my team I'm being asked to select 11 players & name my team :? ...

browny
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a few prizes

Post by browny »

Having a few problems trying to make a transfer.Keeps saying "team budget has exceeded max group budget" but i haven't.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “SquadGod (Game Ceased)”