To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

May 1st

A Forum for news and comment on Fixtures relevant to Fantasy Football games.
johnmc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner Div 3 TFF when they paid out £5k for divisional splits. Paid for a new car at the time. Several weekly and monthly prizes over the years.

May 1st

Post by johnmc »

I keep looking at the EPL fixture list on the BBC and I notice that all the team are playing on this one day, May 1st. :?
I know this always happens on the last day of the season (i.e. 9th May) but is it likely that there will be games played on the 2nd and the 3rd of May. :idea:

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: May 1st

Post by blahblah »

When does The Championship finish?

johnmc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner Div 3 TFF when they paid out £5k for divisional splits. Paid for a new car at the time. Several weekly and monthly prizes over the years.

Post by johnmc »

May 9th.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

2nd :wink:

johnmc
Grumpy Old Man

Post by johnmc »

Sorry Blahblah, I think I'm on your wavelength now. So if the "Championship" finishes on the 2nd then there won't be any Premiership games that day. Is this correct :?:
I put the 9th thinking you meant the premiership championship. :oops:

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Yep.

Bramernic
Dumbledore
FS Record: Plenty of super league prizes, nothing from the organisers.

Post by Bramernic »

All the championship games kick-off at 1pm so I would expect a 4pm Prem game and one at 8pm Monday. I don't think they've decided which games yet.

blessedbrian
Grumpy Old Man
Location: I've got such a long way to go...to make it to the border of mexico
FS Record: Cannot Complain!

Post by blessedbrian »

Yes as Bram says, they have not decided which games for TV yet.

Keep an eye on this thread as its debated here, and is sure to be one of the first places to find the info :wink:

2009-10-fixture-changes-thread-t60118-210.html

johnmc
Grumpy Old Man

Post by johnmc »

O.K. Thanks to all for your help. Got to suddenly take it all a bit serious as I'm laying 3rd in Div 14 TFF. Plenty of transfers in hand so I want to try and work out where's best to use them all up, to their maximum potential. After all £1k would do very nicely. :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fixture News”