To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Rate My Work Team Pepe Out

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
GunnerDave
Treebeard

Rate My Work Team Pepe Out

Post by GunnerDave »

[Image]
Last edited by GunnerDave on 12 Sep 2020, 12:10, edited 2 times in total.

DannyAshh

Re: Rate my work league team

Post by DannyAshh »

Decent team overall, my suggestions would be to drop KDB and Bruno until GW2 since they don’t play until then. You can replace them with any midfielder/defender to get some points in and hopefully a price rise. Since you get 5 transfers for the first 3 GW I can’t see a reason not to. Also I would drop one of the front 3 for Werner to save 2.5m and upgrade on Ayling/pereira.

Good luck!

GunnerDave
Treebeard

Re: Rate my work league team

Post by GunnerDave »

DannyAshh wrote: 11 Sep 2020, 11:52 Decent team overall, my suggestions would be to drop KDB and Bruno until GW2 since they don’t play until then. You can replace them with any midfielder/defender to get some points in and hopefully a price rise. Since you get 5 transfers for the first 3 GW I can’t see a reason not to. Also I would drop one of the front 3 for Werner to save 2.5m and upgrade on Ayling/pereira.

Good luck!
Thanks the reply, ive got Havertz and Pulisic holding KDB and Brunos spots for GW1 then im watching how Chelseas front 4 shape up.

Cant see who of the front 3 to replace with Werner, Kane has great fixtures and it always bites me in the arse whenever I take him out, Auba is in great form and cant I imagine playing without either Salah or Mane 🤔

GunnerDave
Treebeard

Re: Rate My Work Team, Leeds Defender?

Post by GunnerDave »

Pepe not starting this is my week 1 team:

Quick thoughts please

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Re: Rate My Work Team Pepe Out

Post by lfc71 »

Looks good to go for gw1👍

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”