To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Last minute feedback

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
superclarets
Treebeard

Last minute feedback

Post by superclarets »

This is where i’m at
Won my mini league pretty easily last year but as usual I’ve changed my mind plenty of times already
Finding this year pretty difficult

Pickford - not massively convinced with Everton defence and he is one i’m open to changing but not got the funds for one of the top keepers
VVD - must have pick for me
Robertson - would have preferred TAA TGIF season but don’t have the extra 0.5m
Zinchenko - was contemplating Maguire but not convinced about United. Only City player I can afford who I think should start this week.

Sterling - another must have for me
Bernardo Silva - pretty much guaranteed started and value for money
Pepe - bit of a risk as new to league and remain unconvinced about Arsenal...but he’s a decent price and all reports about his quality are good.
McNeil - enabler at £1m bit of all the enablers I have a bias towards him seeing him close up last year. This lad is a special player and will play for a top 6 team soon. More importantly for dream team points his assists and goals record for games played last year was good - he didn’t break into the side till after Christmas (no coincidence our form after this was top 6 and he was our best player)

Kane - hopefully good pre season and raring to go
Wilson - decent early fixtures and signing his new contact hoping for a big season as he tried to get in England team for Euros
Salah - another must have

Any feedback would be appreciated
My main doubts are keeper, Zinchenko, Pepe and Kane (Injury, slow start etc)

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Last minute feedback

Post by cclem345 »

Personally I think Van Dijk is too expensive.

For example you have Pickford and Van Dijk at a combined 8.5m.

For that price you can have Stones and Allison. Kepa and TAA. I think those pairing probably yield more points than the above.

superclarets
Treebeard

Post by superclarets »

cclem345 wrote: 09 Aug 2019, 13:39 Personally I think Van Dijk is too expensive.

For example you have Pickford and Van Dijk at a combined 8.5m.

For that price you can have Stones and Allison. Kepa and TAA. I think those pairing probably yield more points than the above.
Cheers
I know what you mean but the only time anyone got near me last year is when I took VVD out ! He’s a star man machine and with scoring a few also feels like too much of a risk.
I think Chelsea maybe a wait and see in terms of their defence and coping without Hazard etc and Stones is not a shoe in starter

How about straight swap Leno for Pickford ?
Arsenal are also a bit of a wait and see I accept but they have decent early fixtures too.

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

Stones will be a starter for sure.

Leno don't touch. Arsenal are dodgy.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”