To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfers going into February - Help Needed

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Transfers going into February - Help Needed

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Hi all,

First of all, just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped me during the January period. I'm now only 15 points behind the leader (was around 70 behind before)
Here is my current team at the minute:

Kepa
Lindelof - Robertson - Laporte
Hazard - Pedro - Mahrez - Sane
Salah - Aguero - Rashford

I was thinking of maybe offloading Mahrez & Pedro but I'm open to all ideas/suggestions.
I've got 1.7m ITB with no transfers left until Friday when they're reset. There are two teams ahead of me but first place is only 15 points ahead

First place team:
Ederson
van Aanholt - VVD - Alonso
Maddison - Mane - Sane - Pogba
Wilson - Salah - Aguero

Second place team:
Allison
VVD - Robertson - TAA
Maddison - Hazard - Sterling - Richarlison
Rashford - Aguero - Salah

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Re: Transfers going into February - Help Needed

Post by Nightowl »

I'd be looking at mahrez to sterling upgrade immediately, personally think mahrez minutes about to drop this month due to city having to put there best team out(sane and sterling in the wide positions) trying to put some pressure on Liverpool, as for Pedro although he's a concern Chelsea are in both FA cup and Europa league action this month and have a lot of fixtures, the main problem is his price and not a lot out there to replace him with, anyway atm I think hes actually holding the shirt and starting a good few games and if Hudson odoi goes even more minutes would be my thinking but don't worry if he don't should still get his fair share

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Re: Transfers going into February - Help Needed

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Thanks for the suggestion Nightowl.

My friend who is currently managing the second place team looks towards getting rid of Allison for a cheap keeper to swap Richarlison for Sane.
Would you still advise getting Sterling? I just feel that both teams have the same front lineup and 3/4 midfielders. Though if liverpool concede in 1 game, I'll go ahead if my teams keep a cleansheet as he's got an entire liverpool block

Other suggestions are welcome everyone.

Cheers!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”