To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Saved transfer

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
Peterrr666
FISOhead

Transfer or not/wait

Post by Peterrr666 »

Current team

Hart
Robbo
Shaw
Mustafi
Jota
Hazard
Sterling
Richarlison
Kane
Salah
Aubameyang

1.3mil itb and 1 transfer left.

Do I use my last transfer or not and if so what would you do?

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Re: Transfer or not/wait

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

You need to give a little bit more information Peterrr, and this goes for anybody posting a similar thread, mini league position, or points in front/behind the leader will give you a wider and probably a more profitable response.

Even the players around you in rival teams is vital really, it’s a bit more technical than just a simple A➡️B answer.

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

You're stuck with the injured jota as his team just played(without him). Your defence isn't that great apart from robbo who I assume is not robocop and is indeed the liverpool and scotland defender. Perhaps transfer out the hamstrung jota after the midweek games as your other attackers are rather good unless you want to downgrade to upgrade your defence. Plus whenever I see one of your questions go unanswered a few hours or a day I can't help thinking if people are put off by your scary username. :) Other than that Merry Christmas. :)

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Sorry Gaffer, good point. It’s for mini league and I’m way off top spot by 150 points.

Shaw looks like he’s fit again so I’m keeping

Mustafi injured I think so could change

I have to keep Jota has I’ve had him from start and he’s dropped so so much and can’t afford for anyone better imo (and Wolves have already played this week)

I did swap Aguero for Aubameyang and done nothing since so could swap back??

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

:P :P Bloggie. I’m not scary at all :lol:

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

I’d be tempted to do Mustafi to Luiz

Chelsea play:
Leicester, Watford, Palace, Southampton all have clean sheet potential this festive period.

Would leave you 0.4 towards upgrading Jota in the new year

Ex-Pro-Gaffer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 17th Overall SDT 19/20
Winner King Of The Weekender Fiso League 16/17 + 18/19 + 19/20
Winner Xmas Fiso League 16/17
Winner Budget Up 16/17
2nd Fiso Euro Comp 16/17

Post by Ex-Pro-Gaffer »

Aubameyang➡️Aguero could turn out to be quite a good differential at this moment in time but a tricky one, most people have spunked there 3 transfers in local mini leagues (mine have), but nothing is guaranteed Aguero will start and he’s being nursed back, Jesus scored 2 in his last start and quite lively compared to the previous 3-4 weeks, I think it’s toss of a coin who starts today, that being said, Aguero can quite easily, if ya lucks in rack up 50-60pts in 3-4 weeks 🤷‍♂️

150pts behind at this stage with that team I think your in big trouble to be honest 😂, you could tickle around with minor changes in the team but that’ll be hard to close the deficit, I’d probably be looking at creating a block at the back using this 1 and Jan 3 transfers and a big prayer every night !!

Good luck mate 😂

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Post by lfc71 »

Lucas Digne seems a who scored favourite & (if memory serves me right??) Everton have some decent fixtures coming up.

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Mustafi is hamstrung as you mentioned so a more obvious quick transfer pre 12.30 or wait to see on an updated prognosis. Auba has the talent so difficult to boot but if you did perhaps a murray,mitrovic,son or jesus to then upgrade defence.

bloggie
Dumbledore

Post by bloggie »

At least we were clear about keeping Auba. :)

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Saved transfer

Post by Peterrr666 »

I’ve got 1 transfer left and 1.3mil itb. Current team

Hart :lol:
Mustafi injured
Robo :D
Shaw :roll:
Hazard :mrgreen:
Jota injured
Sterling :roll:
Richarlison :)
Kane :mrgreen:
Salah :mrgreen:
Auybameyang :mrgreen:

Taking Jota out only leaves me with 2.4 mil for a mid or def if going 433. Which I can’t really see anything for that price appealing!

Taking Mustafi out gives me 4.5 mil for a defender or change for similar price defender and save money for a reshuffle next month and hope to upgrade Hart and Jota.

Opinions would be greatly welcome

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: Saved transfer

Post by Zimmerman »

Why didn’t you ditch the injured Mustafi two games ago?

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Just because of lots of games and didn’t want one of my forwards getting injured and not be able to swap. Who would you do pal? Mustafi might be playing today

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Also, why have you moved my thread into here. Nobody ever responds on ‘Rate my team’

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

See what I mean

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

What are your plans for Hart mate , now Heston's back ? I have him too :roll:

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Hi pal, I think it’s the end of the road for him. I think I’ll keep him for this weekend though as I think he’ll play in the FA cup. Is it worth changing for Heaton as Burnley been leaking like there’s no tomorrow?? Or just keep him as he’s cheap and at least he won’t be minus points if he’s not playing :lol:

I could make my last transfer tonight and take Mustafi out but for who? I was thinking a Chelsea defender but they have tough games in Jan so might opt for Loveren as good fixtures(after tonight) plus they’re awesome at clean sheets!

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Anybody any ideas on my team??

I’m really struggling to better my shite team. My team is still the same as last printed and I have 1 transfer left for tonight with 1.3 mil spare. Baring in mind I’ve got another 3 tomorrow which I could use straight away as now need to gamble as I’m miles behind in mini league.

Please help

bloggie
Dumbledore

Post by bloggie »

Lovren might be a good idea. May need to rechange if Gomez retakes his place but at the moment at the price might be worthwhile.

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Cheers Bloggie, I did put Lovren in and now I need to take back out :oops:

Current team

Pope
Robbo
Lovren
Shaw
Hazard
Jota
Sterling
Richarlison
Kane
Salah
Lukaku

Taking Lovren out leaves me with 4.5m so basically I can have anybody bar the top 4.

Is Trent the best one out there or would you pick someone else Laporte or Luiz for instance?

Just thinking that when Liverpool’s defence is back Trent might get dropped

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Think I’d fancy Laporte given their fixtures this month (he not play them all though).

bloggie
Dumbledore

Post by bloggie »

No accounting for injury. ManC fixtures get tough next month if that's a concern. Trent looks a good option with good fixtures now to season end and may keep his place longterm but wouldn't be anytime soon and you can react then if so. Or get a cheaper defender with an eye to upgrade Jota. He may be cheap but with 15 pts all season and has been given plenty of game time a more balanced approach may help your overall team score more.

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Cheers guys. Jota played well at the beginning but the sun didn’t like him, but after his injury I think he’ll come good and with Wolves still up there I think the sun will start to rate their players better. So gonna keep.

I think I’m going for Trent with the injuries Liverpool have I think he’ll play most of not all games and they are still tight at the back!

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

The sun don’t rate the players. Th ratings are done by whoscored who use player actions and some mysterious algorithm to derive their rating.

In theory, this isn’t changed or tweaked, so unless their is a change in his actions or gameplay... don’t expect an upturn in his ratings.

bloggie
Dumbledore

Post by bloggie »

Finally Jota. More than he's scored all season. Had him in Telegraph Championship team last season.

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

I couldn’t be happier Bloggie. A few fist pumps went on at the end of that game :mrgreen:

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Only 2 of us in our mini league with him. Just hope no one else puts him in cause they’ll be quids in for upgrading elsewhere

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

My current team is

Pope, Arnold, Robbo, Shaw, Hazard, Jota, Richarlison, Sterling, Lukaku, Kane and Salah

Is it worth using all transfers at once??

Pope at 2.5m was a bad move last month as he’s not playing now but is it worth transferring out a keeper. If so who for? They have a couple of easy games and Heaton seems to have steadied them and 0.6mil cheaper.

Arnold injured but should be back after this game. Then it brings me to Kane(injured) Lukaku(game time) and Richarlison :?

Normally I’m good with transfers but this season I’ve struggled and I seem to be using all 3 very early so can anybody spot a great move for me please? I’m 90 points off 1st place and lying in 10th spot. 0.1m spare

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

You’ve got five players that could easily be shipped (possibly a couple of others if being picky). I think Pope and Kane have to go immediately - the others you are going to have to sit on your hands before making a decision (that decision might be to keep them).

Pope - got to go
Arnold - might as well wait one more week
Robbo
Shaw
Hazard
Jota
Richarlison - wait this week at least
Sterling
Lukaku - maybe wait
Kane - needs to go immediately
Salah

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

Who would you replace with Zim? Heaton and Son maybe?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”