To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Maddison replacement.

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
tootie69
Red & Blue Braces

Maddison replacement.

Post by tootie69 »

Any suggestions on a replacement for Maddison.

Team is

Hart
Sanchez,Gomez,Robertson
Willian,Maddison,sterling,Moura
Kane,salah,Aguero.

Have 0.7itb

Mata,richarlison,shaqiri???
Still have 3 transfers.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Re: Maddison replacement.

Post by CBN »

Brooks, Pedro and Gray the other options, imho.

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

If he is only going to miss this weekend maybe best taking the hit and saving a transfer. He has good fixtures coming up.

If he's going to miss 2-3 matches then swap him. Richarlson looks like he could miss this weekend so may not be a good move. Brooks is on the up and Bournemouth are scoring goals. After the next 2 or 3 games Bouremouths fixtures get abit better and even if he hasn't scored that highly at that price he probably breaks even and gets your budget up.

tootie69
Red & Blue Braces

Post by tootie69 »

Thanks for the advice,was thinking maybe leave it this week,after international might get martial in for Kane as Man Utd fixtures are favourable.frees up a lot of cash to strengthen Maddison and hart.

wolviebob
FISOhead
FS Record: King(s) of LWDT 2015-16; 'King of LWDT' 2014-15LWDT 'Hardly Mr Average' 2014-15; Fading star...

Post by wolviebob »

I'd go for what cclem is saying above. Ive been pondering it for the last hour or so. Hes in most of my teams and i reckon hold fire. theres still plenty of games left this month and obvioulsy in december too. also, after this gameweek a lot of the game patterns change so youll need your transfers....

.......i think :?

Cops and bobbers

Post by Cops and bobbers »

I’ve got a lot of Maddisons and I’m just going to hang fire. Waste of a transfer IMHO

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

How longs someone out with ligament damage behind the knee 🤷‍♂️

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

medial ligaments is 3-4 weeks? Maybe a bit more. but they are at the side of the knee.

the ACL and PCL are behind (or inside) the knee. They are the bad one (when ruptured). So if its one of those that is perhaps just strained... i think it will still be a number of weeks as precautionary - cos if one of those bad boys pops - its curtains for 6 months.

leethomas
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: mini cup winner, joint top overall Euro phase winner 15/16, runner up fiso weekly league 15/16 16/17 weekly winner 16/17 2k head to head winner 16/17 fiso iso league winner 16/17 lwdt hardly mr average winner 16/17

Post by leethomas »

Cheers Dr zimm. :D

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

Says 2 weeks on the physio room site so will see after the international break before I take him out any teams 🤔

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”