To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

how to improve my team

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
dcfc1993
Cheetah

how to improve my team

Post by dcfc1993 »

hi, new to the forum.

Just looking for some advice on what transfers to make in november I'm currently on 553 points with top of my league on 647

My team is as follows with 0.2 in the bank

Kepa

Rudiger Luiz Doherty Gomez

Maddison Arnie Hazard

Kane Salah Aguero

cheers

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Re: how to improve my team

Post by cclem345 »

One of your front 3 out for a striker you feel will do well around the 4-5m mark then try get Arnie up to Mane.

Jules
Grumpy Old Web Guru

Post by Jules »

Looks like you'll need to do something different to the norm to try and catch up that margin. As you already have some Chelsea core, how about going all in on Chelsea for a couple of months (they have pretty favourable fixtures compared to the other top 6 sides over that period)

So going to a 3-4-3, Kane 7.8 and Doherty 2.1 out, Mane 6.1 and Morata 3.2 in? That would leave you 0.8 in the bank at current prices to cover any injuries you get, would avoid Doherty who has some tough upcoming fixtures and would give you a differential in Morata who seems ready to start finding the net again. He's not been in great form, but he's getting chances and is starting games, so in that Chelsea side you'd hope he can find his scoring touch pretty soon!

Or, super all in on Chelsea... Kane, Doherty and Gomez out, Azpilicueta, Alonso and Morata in. Leaves 0.4 in the bank at current prices. It's a bit heavy in defence, but if Chelsea go on a run of winning games to nil like City have, you'll be swimming in points.

dcfc1993
Cheetah

Post by dcfc1993 »

thanks for the advice. so out of those front 3 you reckon getting rid of kane as the best option? I'm the only one in my top 8 who has salah atm and had him all season. however a lot of people have kane, but like you say i need to do something different in order to claw those points back. thoughts on barkley?

thinking maybe

doherty to barkley
arnie to mane
kane to aubameyang

im hoping the price changes will allow this

GunnerDave
Treebeard

Post by GunnerDave »

dcfc1993 wrote: 01 Nov 2018, 08:13 thanks for the advice. so out of those front 3 you reckon getting rid of kane as the best option? I'm the only one in my top 8 who has salah atm and had him all season. however a lot of people have kane, but like you say i need to do something different in order to claw those points back. thoughts on barkley?

thinking maybe

doherty to barkley
arnie to mane
kane to aubameyang

im hoping the price changes will allow this
Your changes look good, was thinking about Barkley as well just not sure how much he will be rotated.

DarkStyles
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Long time player, Won Euro 2016 Dream Team Works League

Post by DarkStyles »

your team sounds decent as it is
what is the league leaders team like?

DS

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

Agree, not a lot wrong with it, I certainly wouldn't be getting rid of any of the front 3.

Arnie to Barkley is a decent move and should allow a good upgrade for Doherty but he still seems to be plodding along pointswise

dcfc1993
Cheetah

Post by dcfc1993 »

DarkStyles wrote: 01 Nov 2018, 10:57 your team sounds decent as it is
what is the league leaders team like?

DS

leaders team is
ederson
vvd robertson laporte luiz
hazard willian maddison
kane firmino aguero

ronny10
FISO Knight

Post by ronny10 »

Looking at his team I would definitely keep your front 3, Arnie to Barkley and Doherty to a another pool defender possibly.

You would then want Chelsea to keep more cleans than city, Barkley to score aswell as Willian and salah to outscore Firmino.

Going with another Chelsea defender is an option but I see no harm in nullifying his pool defenders.

Salah could make up the deficit on his own over a period of time but not having his Kane or aguero could also take it the other way so keep them.

Just try to chip away at the lead, no major risks required now

dcfc1993
Cheetah

Post by dcfc1993 »

ok so as much as i wanted to take Kane out to free up some money i couldn't bring myself to do it.
I've gone with
doherty to barkley
arnie to bernardo silva

european coverage and with kdb injury feel silva will play more. thoughts?

Arsenal
Wideboy

Post by Arsenal »

dcfc1993 wrote: 02 Nov 2018, 07:56 ok so as much as i wanted to take Kane out to free up some money i couldn't bring myself to do it.
I've gone with
doherty to barkley
arnie to bernardo silva

Aubameyang to Kane, Doherty to Laporte and Arnautovic to b. Silva, Barkley or lamela. You could also leave Arnautovic in considering the players you are gonna bring in are all a rotational risk and it will save you one for injuries

ronny10
FISO Knight

Post by ronny10 »

dcfc1993 wrote: 02 Nov 2018, 07:56 ok so as much as i wanted to take Kane out to free up some money i couldn't bring myself to do it.
I've gone with
doherty to barkley
arnie to bernardo silva

Sensible moves

DarkStyles
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Long time player, Won Euro 2016 Dream Team Works League

Post by DarkStyles »

seems like barkley is the cheap 'must have' for November
I did the same :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”