To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Ricardo Pereira instead of Shaw.

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
GunnerDave
Treebeard

Ricardo Pereira instead of Shaw.

Post by GunnerDave »

Hi guys I was planning to bring in Shaw for Robertson to allow me to swap Zaha for Hazard but after Shaws injury last night im preparing a backup plan, theres not a lot of decent cheap defenders with a good run of fixtures coming up.

What do you guys think of Ricardo Pereira in for Gomez instead of Shaw in for Robertson? Fixtures look kind and potential for assists.

Screenshot_20180907-162635_Dream Team.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Re: Ricardo Pereira instead of Shaw.

Post by lfc71 »

Could do well,its 1 option ive got in mind.

GunnerDave
Treebeard

Post by GunnerDave »

Liked the idea of having Robertson, Mendy, Pereira and Schlupp as 4 attack minded full backs.

Stigtag1
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Stigtag1 »

Man utd lindelof was mentioned at 2.2m but looks poor (poor ratings also) but mourinho has said he's playing him oop.

If he continues to play and improves would give us a potential champs league player

GunnerDave
Treebeard

Post by GunnerDave »

Stigtag1 wrote: 11 Sep 2018, 13:23 Man utd lindelof was mentioned at 2.2m but looks poor (poor ratings also) but mourinho has said he's playing him oop.

If he continues to play and improves would give us a potential champs league player
Def an option could play in europe.

Stigtag1
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Stigtag1 »

Richarlson just scored a double for Brazil, that was one of the players I was looking to move out

Chriscross
Treebeard
FS Record: Multiple works league winner

Post by Chriscross »

Same ere mate im thinking although richarlison will only play 2 or 3 games this month he could still score heavily in them games? My heads proper done in in this window! :?

GunnerDave
Treebeard

Post by GunnerDave »

Chriscross wrote: 12 Sep 2018, 15:59 Same ere mate im thinking although richarlison will only play 2 or 3 games this month he could still score heavily in them games? My heads proper done in in this window! :?
Same here had everything planned now im rethinking same with Lukaku get 3 goals in 2 internationals. :idea: :?:

CurlyWurly
Treebeard

Post by CurlyWurly »

I was thinking Lukaku but the worst to watch live if you have him in your team. Scores one when he should have at least 3!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”