To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Desperate Advice Needed

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
chrisb182
Treebeard

Desperate Advice Needed

Post by chrisb182 »

Hi All,

Just need some advice on my 3 September transfers. My current teams stands like this:

Kepa;
Robertson, Pereira, Mendy;
Mane, Richarlison, Pedro, Bernardo;
Kane, Aguero, Salah

I'm thinking about the following three transfers:
Pedro > Hazard
Bernardo > Moura
Salah > Lacazette

The reason I am putting in Lacazette is because of Arsenal's fixtures for September and October against Liverpool's (both teams have a guaranteed 10 games, with a possible 11th depending on progress in the Carabao Cup):

Arsenal
Home: Vorskla Poltava, Everton, Brentford, Watford and Leicester
Away: Newcastle, Qarabag, Fulham, Sporting Lisbon and Crystal Palace

Liverpool
Home: Paris St-Germain, Southampton, Chelsea, Man City, Red Star Belgrade and Cardiff
Away: Tottenham, Chelsea, Napoli and Huddersfield

I understand that Lacazette is behind Aubameyang in the pecking order, but I believe he could get more game time against the Europa League and League Cup oppositions.... and he is also starting to be more of a differential from the bench. As for Salah, his goal-scoring touch seems to have deserted him and I've got Liverpool coverage in my front seven with Mane. It will also allow me to upgrade Pedro to Hazard, although I am unsure with the Bernardo to Moura move which will leave me with £1.1m in the bank for Octobers transfers

What do you guys think?

CurlyWurly
Treebeard

Re: Desperate Advice Needed

Post by CurlyWurly »

Not keeping Pedro and swapping Richarlison?

chrisb182
Treebeard

Post by chrisb182 »

To be honest, I haven't even contemplated that. I think Richarlison will serve the last game of his suspension against West Ham, so he will only have three games in September (ars, SOU, FUL).... and he may even be rested for the Southampton game. Plus, Everton will only have 3 guaranteed games in October (lei, CRY, mun), so I think you've made my mind up for me........ Richarlison out

This would leave my team like this, with their September games noted:

Kepa (CAR, pao, whu, liv, LIV)
Robertson (tot, PSG, SOU, CHE, che), Pereira (bou, HUD, wol, new), Mendy (FUL, LYO, car, oxf, BRI);
Mane (tot, PSG, SOU, CHE, che), Moura (LIV, int, bri, WAT, hud), Pedro (CAR, pao, whu, liv, LIV), Hazard (CAR, pao, whu, liv, LIV);
Kane (LIV, int, bri, WAT, hud), Aguero (FUL, LYO, car, oxf, BRI), Lacazette (new, VOR, EVE, BRE, WAT)

...... with £1m ITB

What do you think?

GunnerDave
Treebeard

Post by GunnerDave »

Looks like a strong team! 8-)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”