To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Pick + Stick / 1 Player Per Team Limit.

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
JAMIE~M
Kevin and Perry

Pick + Stick / 1 Player Per Team Limit.

Post by JAMIE~M »

So the rules for the game at my work have no transfers and limited to 1 player from each team. Tricky! You should give it a go, before rating what i've conjured up. :lol:

Obviously going heavy up top leaving me with little to play with defence wise. I managed to pick a player from each team represented in Europe and players who should all be near certain starters and never drift out of favour.

For me Auba is the only choice for my Arsenal pick, the same for Kane/Spurs and De Bruyne is the most nailed on from Pep's uber rotation.

Salah is an interesting one, I don’t think he’ll hit the heights from last season, but still should get loads of points.

Now the window is closed and Hazard stays... he goes in. Tried and tested and the confusion over the Chelsea backline makes a pick from there a problem.

Being a Hammer I watched Arnie super closely last season and when he moved upfront from Jan onwards there wasn’t much better in the league. Think he’s past his ‘patchy‘ stereotype and will continue his form from last season and pre season. Better players around him, a more attacking manager and his listing as a midfielder are all other great plus points.

Maddison + AWB are the best 1.5m options for me. Think Maddison will score, assist, be on set pieces and generally catch the eye. Should easily be double his price. AWB really caught my eye the end of last season and looks to have kept his spot in pre season. Nobody near him for that value.

Think Southampton will struggle, but Soares will be a wing back and get more involved. Not many obvious 2.0m options from the teams I have left to pick from. Ake 2.0?

Lowton is solid and nailed on with little competition and possibility of extra games in Europe. Would've got over 100 points if he hadn't had the injury last season. Dunk 2.5m?

De Gea is the only Man Utd player I can really trust to get 150+. I think Pogba will have a much more influential season with the arrival of Fred, but that extra .5m over DDG for him makes it really tough to make a back line.

bs3ac
Treebeard

Re: Pick + Stick / 1 Player Per Team Limit.

Post by bs3ac »

Too weak defence. What you gain from goals you'll lose from goals conceded.

I get that you have no transfers but the team needs to be more balanced.

Chizbiz
Wideboy
FS Record: 19th overall SDT 2019/20

Post by Chizbiz »

Just to note that Hazard can still be transferred till the end of August. It’s the UK transfer deadline that has passed, not the European ones eg Spain...

Chizbiz
Wideboy

Post by Chizbiz »

Schmeichel;Lascelles,Van Aarnholt,Mina;Willian,Pogba,Mahrez,Arnautovic;Salah,Kane,Aguero.
You’re right-it’s not easy!

Chizbiz
Wideboy

Post by Chizbiz »

Sorry-should be Aubameyang, not Aguero😞(just trying to get my post count up 😂)

JAMIE~M
Kevin and Perry

Post by JAMIE~M »

My deadline isn’t until next Friday so keep the opinions coming. Have time to tinker and see if there is any movement or murmurings regarding Hazard.

Not really had my mind changed yet and Maddison is looking more cemented as a great enabler.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”