To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RMT- Detailed strategy explanation

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
TKDTrev
FISOhead

RMT- Detailed strategy explanation

Post by TKDTrev »

What’s up! Today is the day it all kicks off. All the prep and strategy’s are done.
I am of course entering 10 teams but only entering one of my teams into my local mini league which of course I want to win.

My strategy is to dominantly rotate between 5 strikers in the group stages utilising around 6-8 transfers in this area.
As this is my team for the mini league, I’m not that brave to full block, so I’m just going to be doubling up in defence with one enabler.

So here’s my team:

Lloris- I will be starting with Lloris and Varane as I fancy them to keep a clean sheet against Australia and then will be switching to a couple of Belgium players at the back for Monday.

Varane- Same explanation as lloris

Thiago Silva- Brazil are the team I fancy to win it so I’m going to make sure I have a strong core of their players all the way through the tournament. But who starts, Silva or miranda?

Marcelo- Again same explanation for Silva, and I think Marcelo is a must have due to his attacking potential.

Gimenez- I fancy Uruguay to do well but not amazing. They are very solid and also have a strong attack, I’m interested in them for the group stages.

Hazard- Belgiuims first two games look quite easy on paper. Belgium have always underwhelmed but could this be the year they hold their own and perform? He’s a must have for the first couple of games at least I recon.

Coutinho- Again Brazil are the team I recon will win it so having the maestro in there is a must for me. One of the first on my team. Is 5m under priced?

Pogba- big name, big under performer. I struggled with picking a player for this price range, but I’m going to take a punt on him with it potentially going wrong Haha!

Messi- I will be rotating him and Neymar throughout most of the group stage and then most probably sticking with Neymar for the knockouts as I just feel Argentina’s defence could let Them down for progressing further.

Cavani- Fixtures look good on paper and I don’t think he will tear it right up, but I think he will get at least a goal a game which is good enough for me.

Mbappe- what a talent, could be the surprise package in the French team, will be rotating him with Lukaku for the first couple of games.

So, transfer wise as I said my plan is to roatate between Messi, Neymar. Cavani. Mbappe, Lukaku.

Defence wise I will be going from two French to two Belgium then sticking until Germany play south Korea where I will move on to the Germans as of that game.

Lastly again for the South Korean game I will be going Hazard too Muller.

So hopefully by this point my team will be set up for the knockouts for the teams that I believe will reach the last four apart from gimenez and cavani who I will be transferring out once they are eliminated.

What does everyone think? This could go horribly wrong but maybe a slightly different variation of people’s strategies.

Any advice much appreciated.
Best of luck to you all!

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Re: RMT- Detailed strategy explanation

Post by shakermeister »

See how Pogba goes first match , if he doesn’t impress swap out for Muller who is essentially a forward classified as a mid and always performs on the big stage . Then either leave hazard alone or switch to another player for last game .
Really good strategy .
Think Miranda and Silva May start .

SUZYKINS
Dumbledore

Post by SUZYKINS »

Strategy
Login - Select Lucky Dip
Repeat x9 Times :mrgreen:

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

SUZYKINS wrote: 14 Jun 2018, 12:22 Strategy
Login - Select Lucky Dip
Repeat x9 Times :mrgreen:
Probably what I had wished I’d done by this time next week :roll:

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Post by TKDTrev »

shakermeister wrote: 14 Jun 2018, 12:09 See how Pogba goes first match , if he doesn’t impress swap out for Muller who is essentially a forward classified as a mid and always performs on the big stage . Then either leave hazard alone or switch to another player for last game .
Really good strategy .
Think Miranda and Silva May start .

Cheers for the feedback pal. Pogba I’m uncertain on but I think France will score a few against Australia so hopefully he gets involved. Starting without muller is a big risk but I’m still uncertain to whether he will start up top or right hand side. But he has great tournament form so can’t rule him out scoring big. What’s your views on Belgium? Will they finally click as a team? I remember them having decent groups in previous tournaments but didn’t really blow anyone away. Hopefully they do click but not a cert.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”