To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Someone help me stop my slide into oblivion

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
baraca
Kevin and Perry

Someone help me stop my slide into oblivion

Post by baraca »

I'm in a mini league with a prize pool of 4k there's 20 in the league and top 5 are paid. I was a solid second up until December and now thanks to an awful December and some stupid transfer decisions I'm in 8th place 63 points off 5th. This is my team.

Foster
Van Dijk
Kolasinac
Daniels
Valencia
Sterling
Hazard
Lingard
Salah
Kane
Morata

The three I'm taking out are Kolasinac, Morata and Sterling. I have a budget of 0.5m, Is 63 points too much to realistically make up at this stage of the season?

What are my best options? I was thinking Lacazette and pogba as a bit of a differential seen as a lot ahead of me have Aguero but not sure now with Aubemyang arriving.

Will Coleman be added to the game now seen as he is back? I was thinking him as a cheap defender

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Re: Someone help me stop my slide into oblivion

Post by shakermeister »

Personally I wouldn't take out Sterling .

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

63 is an absolute doddle (there are about 20 fixtures available to the top teams... even the bum teams have 14 which is almost a 40% of the season to go).

Foster
Van Dijk
Kolasinac (£4.7)
Daniels (£1.9)
Valencia
Sterling
Hazard
Lingard
Salah
Kane
Morata (£4.3)

= £11.4m

Walker £3.5m
bum <£1.2m
Sanchez £6.7m

------------------

Walker £3.5m
Lukaku £5.8m
and keep daniels... gives you a spare transfer to cover an injury

You could also hang on to see how much Augymangything is added to the game for (if you want to take a punt)?
If added at £5m you'd have nearly £2.9m for a Daniels replacement.

baraca
Kevin and Perry

Post by baraca »

Thanks very much for the replies men. You are probably right about Sterling considering my lack of city coverage. The only reason he was coming out was to free up a nice bit of cash.

I like the Sanchez and walker option but suppose will have to wait and see with price changes on Friday.

Will just have to hope and pray Agueros goals dry up 🙄

Anyone an idea on Coleman ?

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Was he on the bench last game? He’s getting close... but it was a very bad injury and not played a top level game for about a year. I would want to see him start 5 or 6 on the spin before bringing him in.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”