To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Kane or hazard..strongest combo

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
Chriscross
Treebeard
FS Record: Multiple works league winner

Kane or hazard..strongest combo

Post by Chriscross »

Hey..bit of a tranfer dilema here..not sure the strongest combo..thinking i shud get kane in now before i get left behind or do i go with hazard..i can either have simpson + kane or stones and hazard? Logic is telling me 1 thing but not sure i want 2 risk another month with out kane? I know spurs got tough fixtures but dont think it matters at the mo the way hes playing?

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: ?

Re: Kane or hazard..strongest combo

Post by itslikebrandnew »

Stones and Hazard.

seysey
Treebeard
FS Record: 9th Sun dream team 2016,

Post by seysey »

Need Kane in, scoring for fun and you need him in your team to have any chance, don't get too far behind.

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

seysey wrote: 13 Oct 2017, 16:11 Need Kane in, scoring for fun and you need him in your team to have any chance, don't get too far behind.
He needed him in the team last month. This month it could be someone different scoring for fun. I can't see the point of following what 50% of others have already done. One of the very few things i've got right this season is the timing of getting Kane in. I'll be getting rid of him after this weekends game and be looking at bringing him back end of Nov or beginning of Dec.

It's a bit different if you're right at the top of the leaderboard as you dont need to take risks

Chriscross
Treebeard
FS Record: Multiple works league winner

Post by Chriscross »

Thanks for the response boys..ive bottled it n stuck kane in even tho hazard n stones looks a strong combo..dont really wanna go 442 and cant handle another kane free month.i know hes got sum tricky fixtures but cud still smash it n will b beyond my budget by nxt month as go no free cash :roll:

Peterrr666
FISOhead

Post by Peterrr666 »

He needed him in the team last month. This month it could be someone different scoring for fun. I can't see the point of following what 50% of others have already done. One of the very few things i've got right this season is the timing of getting Kane in. I'll be getting rid of him after this weekends game and be looking at bringing him back end of Nov or beginning of Dec.

It's a bit different if you're right at the top of the leaderboard as you dont need to take risks

You’ll still have Kane for Madrid game :shock:

itslikebrandnew
Grumpy Old Man

I'm concerned he might get a few against Bournemouth.

bs3ac
Treebeard

Post by bs3ac »

itslikebrandnew wrote: 13 Oct 2017, 17:46 I'm concerned he might get a few against Bournemouth.
Famous last words.

I've found that the human mind tends to go for the obvious but reality the complete opposite happens. Everyone expected Kane to score a few against Bournemouth and struggle to score against Real. I bet the opposite now happens - Kane failed to bag a goal against Bournemouth but will probably get a few against Real.

Sums up my betting this season. The amount of times I've gone for +2.5 goals only to only pick the 0-0 result (whilst all other games in the league score at least a goal) have been unbelievable.

Dam you Exeter last weekend, dam you.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”