To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfer advice please!

A forum for comment and discussion on 'Sun DreamTeam' Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here
ckchalmers
Kevin and Perry

Transfer advice please!

Post by ckchalmers »

20171010_220815.png
Had a bit of a mare and ended up with three defenders who don't regularly play. Rest of my team (minus Foster) is pretty strong. Stephens, Blind and Zappacosta gotta go but who for? Got 0.3 itb so 11.8 to play with.

Thinking Luiz, Stones and Baines leaving 0.5 itb.
Or Tarkowski/Holding instead of Baines and 0.1 itb.

Thoughts anyone?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jonwebb76
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Transfer advice please!

Post by jonwebb76 »

Luiz, Stones and Baines isn't a bad shout. Chelsea and City have good fixtures, so do Everton, surely at some stage things have to turn for them, and don't think there's anyone else in that price bracket

ckchalmers
Kevin and Perry

Post by ckchalmers »

SmartSelectImage_2017-12-07-22-19-10.png
SmartSelectImage_2017-12-07-22-19-20.png
Another month none of my defenders are really playing :roll:

Got 0.2 itb.

Do I just blow all three transfers on defenders and do something like Stones, Luiz, Sanchez :arrow: Christensen, Vertonghen, Alonso?

Or do I keep Sanchez and get Morata/Coutinho/Aguero in there?

Open to any suggestions
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Your defence does look a priority so the idea of the two defensive changes then keeping Sanchez isn't terrible as you know he will return. Then that gives you the option of that third attacking transfer.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Sun Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”