To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Can FISO win the league of the month for March?

A forum for discussion on Can You Kick It's (CYKI) Fantasy Football game
Pommy Jimbo
Red & Blue Braces

Can FISO win the league of the month for March?

Post by Pommy Jimbo »

We're getting soundly beaten by a couple of Serbian leagues (with lots of the same players in each league) this month with just 3 matches to go. Looks like they're probably going to out muscle us today, especially if Wigan keep a clean sheet and if Torres fires.

Question is: are there one or two multi-teamers playing for them? There are a fair few managers with the same surname, and a couple of teams with names like Novembar 1 and Novembar 2. It's probably all legit and I'm just being a sore loser... but any idea who's our in-house multi-team forensic expert?

padmole
Dumbledore
FS Record: Various bits on footy / cricket and golf

Re: Can FISO win the league of the month for March?

Post by padmole »

Didnt give this game focus for the first 3 months and just got the gyst of it - hence my consistent climbing since and still being in cup.
How do we check our Fiso March position?
I also think I am 10th overall for MArch - can anyone confirm this? Only have Torres playing today and captain - will I have a chance of getting anywhere?

flyingkillercob
Dumbledore
FS Record: murf’s African Nations Cup 2012 Winner. FISO Goals 15/16 & 17/18 Winner.

Post by flyingkillercob »

I think those "Novembar" teams are quite clearly cheating, but none of those leagues have won anyway. Haven't checked all the leagues in contention but these guys, with only 7 managers but plenty of Gerrard(c)s are well ahead of both us and the Serbians anyway.

Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Post by Jonathan »

padmole wrote:Didnt give this game focus for the first 3 months and just got the gyst of it - hence my consistent climbing since and still being in cup.
I also think I am 10th overall for MArch - can anyone confirm this? Only have Torres playing today and captain - will I have a chance of getting anywhere?
Log-in and click the Latest Points tab, then click Global Leagues (bright green link), and from there you will see further links appear - you need the Monthly bonus prizes link.

Pommy Jimbo
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Pommy Jimbo »

flyingkillercob wrote:I think those "Novembar" teams are quite clearly cheating, but none of those leagues have won anyway. Haven't checked all the leagues in contention but these guys, with only 7 managers but plenty of Gerrard(c)s are well ahead of both us and the Serbians anyway.
Sob! Changed captain from Gerrard to Ronaldo at the last minute! New order now. Poor old Terry Bullen too... seen his hard earnt lead destroyed in one foul swoop. I knew Liverpool were gong to thrash Villa in that match. Why did I listen to people who said it was going to be a tight game?!

Pommy Jimbo
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Pommy Jimbo »

padmole wrote:Didnt give this game focus for the first 3 months and just got the gyst of it - hence my consistent climbing since and still being in cup.
Padmole, are you the manager of PDM Allstars? If so, you're manager of the month and top of the table! Congratulations, it seems like you do have the gyst of it!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Can You Kick It (CYKI)”