To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Challenge your friends in the new PvP league!

A forum for discussion on Can You Kick It's (CYKI) Fantasy Football game
kotlomoy
Red & Blue Braces

Challenge your friends in the new PvP league!

Post by kotlomoy »

Do you feel BORED TO RACE THE SCORE in usual league? Do you want to CHALLENGE A REAL ALIVE RIVALS? So join the new PvP league! Join code: 41133-8875

FAQ :mrgreen:

Q: Why the new PvP league was created? There is standard Head to Head league on CYKI already.

A:
1) People who play CYKI since Gameweek 2 or later CANNOT play standard Head to Head league.
2) People who play CYKI since Gameweek 1 can play standard Head to Head league. BUT! Can u challenge your friend in standard H2H league? NO. Who are your rivals in standard H2H league? Do u know anything about your rivals? NO. Can you converse with them? NO. Actually they are just a couple of symbols in a league table. Is it funny to play versus a raw in a table? I don't think so.

Join the new PvP league to:
  • - play against alive rivals;
    - play with your friends;
    - converse with your rivals freely on this forum;
    - and last but not least -- to try the original A>D (attack>defence) scoring system.
I'm in the game. Who else?
Join 41133-8875

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Re: Challenge your friends in the new PvP league!

Post by Brightwater »

I'm in. Team: Faccombe Hall

kotlomoy
Red & Blue Braces

Re: Challenge your friends in the new PvP league!

Post by kotlomoy »

Sorry this one is closed cause I started FPL Tournament http://fiso.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=54533" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lazyboy, you're in :)

closed

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Can You Kick It (CYKI)”