To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfers going into October

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Transfers going into October

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Hi all,

Hope you're all well!

My current team lines up as follows (0.3m ITB, no transfers left). I'm 30 ahead of second place and 40 ahead of 3rd

Leno
TAA - Keane - Digne
Havertz - KDB - Willian - Fernandes
Sterling - Werner - Salah

2nd place
Alisson
Gomez - VVD - Robertson - Doherty
van De Beek - KDB - Grealish
Jesus - Salah - Rashford

3rd place
Alisson
Castagne - Soyuncu - Robertson
Fernandes - Rodriguez - van De Beek - Mount
Mane - Auba - Salah

I'll have to wait until Friday as no transfers left, plus price changes hopefully go in my favour
I was thinking of swapping Digne/Keane > Gomez/Ake since easier fixtures
I want to also take out Willian and Leno since their fixtures don't look great, who could you advise I swap in? I'm happy with formation changes too. I initially had Willian > Castagne then upgrade Leno to someone else, but not sure?

What does everyone think/suggest? All advice is appreciated

Cheers,

BTP

TKDTrev
FISOhead

Re: Transfers going into October

Post by TKDTrev »

I think the opening 3 games hasn’t really gave us much at all. So many players either under performing or over performing, hardly any clean sheets, loads of goals.

I also have Willian and will be swapping him to one of the Leicester mids to free up some cash. Either Barnes or Maddison.

I would probably hold on too Digne until Europe starts but would shift Keane on personally.

Other than that, you got a lot of players that haven’t really hit big but will probably start doing so soon like KDB, Fernandes, TAA and sterling.

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

TKDTrev wrote: 29 Sep 2020, 06:36 I think the opening 3 games hasn’t really gave us much at all. So many players either under performing or over performing, hardly any clean sheets, loads of goals.

I also have Willian and will be swapping him to one of the Leicester mids to free up some cash. Either Barnes or Maddison.

I would probably hold on too Digne until Europe starts but would shift Keane on personally.

Other than that, you got a lot of players that haven’t really hit big but will probably start doing so soon like KDB, Fernandes, TAA and sterling.
Thanks mate, I’ll just see what the price changes bring and go from there.

I think Ake and Gomez should fit, just depends how much they swing 🤷🏽‍♂️

Just thinking that Everton’s next games are Brighton and Liverpool, Brighton look decent at the moment whereas Liverpool have Villa before Everton.

The rest of the team I’m happy with and have Europe coverage all over. I’ll also see what I can do with Leno.

Anyone else got any suggestions?

tootie69
Red & Blue Braces

Post by tootie69 »

Mendy looked decent in goal last night,a definite upgrade on kepa.chelsea fixtures are not too bad and he might drop to 2.3m-2.4m on friday.worth considering imo.

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

So the price changes swung in my favour and I have now made the following changes

Leno > Alisson
Digne > Gomez

So my team looks like: (0.1m ITB)

Alisson
TAA - Keane - Gomez
Havertz - KDB - Willian - Fernandes
Sterling - Werner - Salah

After this game week, ideally I want Keane out and possibly Willian, any ideas who I could go for?

For Keane it’s a toss up between Ake and Castange I reckon. Willian, no clue!

Any suggestions, let me know

Cheers

BTP

GunnerDave
Treebeard

Post by GunnerDave »

Id go Castange as Ake could be rotated now that Laporte is back.

superiorpinkham
Grumpy Old Man

Post by superiorpinkham »

Kind of wish Werner didn't score midweek... convinced me to keep him. He has to go now.

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

superiorpinkham wrote: 03 Oct 2020, 14:54 Kind of wish Werner didn't score midweek... convinced me to keep him. He has to go now.
Same! Since Pulisic is back and their next fixture is 17/10. I want to see how he does upfront with Pulisic on the wing instead since Werner is only covering for him.

Knowing my luck, I'll take him out, he'll start upfront and then score

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

Werner pulled the wool over my eyes too.

A slight upgrade as a white Walcott.

hayesag
Dumbledore
FS Record: piss poor

Post by hayesag »

Dot wrote: 04 Oct 2020, 11:06 Werner pulled the wool over my eyes too.

A slight upgrade as a white Walcott.
Dont think the two quite compare. Since when have Germans been fast runners :roll: He might be fast in Germany but not over here. Prob why sancho is being hyped up too, cos he looks good surrounded by a load of weak running germans :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigTeamPlayer
Treebeard

Post by BigTeamPlayer »

Now that Son is in the starting lineup against United, I want to somehow get him in for Werner.

I've got 0.1m ITB so not sure where I'm going to get the extra 1.1m from, I was thinking Fernandes > Rodriguez which would allow it and move Keane on for someone else?

What does everyone think? So my potential team could look like:

Alisson
TAA - Gomez - ??? (Castagne???)
Havertz - KDB - Willian - Rodriguez
Sterling - Salah - Son

Or should I leave it the way it currently is and hope that Werner starts picking up form?

Spurs, after the Utd game, look to have easier fixtures than United hence the thought, as do Everton

I know Willian has hit a dry spell but I'm thinking after the Man City game he should pick up

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”