To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

EURO 2020 - 100K Sun Dreamteam to be scrapped ?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Yarmolarmolenko
Wideboy

EURO 2020 - 100K Sun Dreamteam to be scrapped ?

Post by Yarmolarmolenko »

The way things are going with Corona Virus, Euro 2020 could be scrapped, hope not, but if it does, what will they do with the money put aside for this game? maybe increase the prizes for the top 10 or spread it down to the top 100? Personally I'd rather they put it towards the prize pool for the main game next season so we can get back to how it was, jackpot's seems to have been decreasing for some time.

Yarmolarmolenko
Wideboy

Re: EURO 2020 - 100K Sun Dreamteam to be scrapped ?

Sorry just give me a minute to get through the avalanche of replies, there's so many I'm overwhelmed....

So only me who's bothered then lol, I was looking forward to it as my seasonal teams are shit and bombed at Christmas, or maybe they can just send me the 100k straight in honour of being a loyal long term player. I take cheques and will consider instalments.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

The Euros is gone mate. Stone cold certainty. I suspect the prize money will disappear.

Yarmolarmolenko
Wideboy

UEFA not given out any smoke signals yet, think they'll see how the next 2 months pan out before deciding, can't even bet on the Tennis atm as they've cancelled Indian Wells and Miami. The Masters in Augusta could be next, I don't mind people panic buying and going without toilet roll til Chistmas, but when Corona gets in the way of live sport, that's when it gets serious.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Yeah it’s desperately sad ☹️

Yarmolarmolenko
Wideboy

OK I'm starting to give up now, City v Madrid called off, ATP tour cancelled for 6 weeks, NBA...anyone fancy betting on two flies crawling up a wall :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”