To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Strategy

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Tadpole
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Euro Under 21 Threes Winner ; Super Egg Cup Winner 12/13 ; JJB Fantasy World Cup 2010 Monthly Winner ; Mortgage Brain Monthly Winner 11/12 ; A few telegraph super league wins ;

Strategy

Post by Tadpole »

Sitting on Son and Firmino, is it worth holding for the final and rotating those without a final?

Annoyingly having got Moura in, to close in on my SL leader to 16 points, I held Firmino whilst he had Auba, so it’s back out to 44 points, he has no changes, I have 3

Ederson
Robertson
VVD
Doherty
Sterling
Hazard
Moura
Mane
Firmino
Son
Aguero

Firmino defo out tomorrow, but he’s a differential for the final. Dilemma

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: Strategy

Post by Zimmerman »

You’re only get to get 1 game Whether that’s a match against Southampton or a euro final spot.

So it’s a case of do you fancy Firmino to score against Spurs or Doherty to get points v Liverpool.

What’s his team?

Tadpole
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Euro Under 21 Threes Winner ; Super Egg Cup Winner 12/13 ; JJB Fantasy World Cup 2010 Monthly Winner ; Mortgage Brain Monthly Winner 11/12 ; A few telegraph super league wins ;

Post by Tadpole »

The differentials
Me. Him
Doherty. Shaw
Moura. B. Silva
Son. Auba
Firminio. Salah

3 transfers. None

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

have you got any money spare?
At the moment its looking ominous i would say

Salah v Firmino gives him 2 games to your 1 (and the much better points potential)
Aubameyang v Son - likewise.

You have the advantage of being able to swap out Aguero and Sterling after their FA Cup game.
But for whom?

Got to imagine points are limited in the Liverpool v Spurs and Chelsea v Arsenal games (with the coverage you already have).

So you either need to punt on an Eriksen, Alli, Willian AND hope your Moura and Firminos also come to the party.

Doherty to Arnold would give you an extra game?
Although out of all the cup finalists, id be gambling on City as the most likely to get 2 clean sheets.
But you need 44 points from 4 players (and he has 2 much better ones) so relying on 8 points from a defender isn't going to cut the mustard.

You might be in to the realms of throwing a Rashford or Shane Long in and hoping for a hat trick tomorrow!

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

I agree with Zimm . It's a tough one .
Very much depends on the transfers the lines of Arsenal and Chelsea put out tomorrow . They could rest a few players ,. Aub maybe ?
If that's the case and lacazette starts thay could be a start . Son or Firm to lacazette .
Maybe sterling to Pedro after cup final ? He has looked dangerous recently . Will loftus cheek recover ? Maybe another option .
Others named to throw into mix could be Origi .
If you looking to try and gamble on a brace or fatty tomorrow maybe Burnley's Chris Wood against a poor Arsenal defence ?
Decisions decisions :roll:

Tadpole
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Tadpole »

Great feedback thanks
What time can I make changes tomorrow?

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Teams confirmed at 14:00 and you can make changes up until 15:00

If you are thinking of ditch son or Firmino I think I’d ditch Bobby. Son is fit. He’s only missing tomorrow because of suspension. Bobby has been carrying an injury for the last couple of weeks. Who knows, maybe he starts tomorrow and your problems are eased a little.

Tadpole
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Tadpole »

Yeah know what you’re saying, Bobby defo out of tomorrow

My tactic was just to sell players once they’ve no games

Eg Doherty first to go

Lacazette is definitely the alternative option. Ideally, Moura pops up with another hatrick tomorrow

Laporte
Lacazette
Kane (?)

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

kane could be the last desperate roll of the dice.
I am sure he will be on that pitch no matter what (haven't seen any press... but assume its a possibility - and judging by how he was running across the pitch on Wednesday 2 weeks more rest and I assume he plays (even if thats as a sub)).

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

You're cooked. Just pump in some wildcards like Rashford and hope for the best.

johnjoe107
Treebeard
FS Record: Never been outside the top 3

Post by johnjoe107 »

Have you considered Deeney for Son/Firmino? Can see him doing well against West Ham tomorrow and maybe a goal or assist against City in the Cup final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tadpole
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Tadpole »

Will Watford risk players? Surely there’ll rotate a bit

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

Hazard rested mate . Could be your chance to gain ground . You can always put him back in for sterling after fa cup final ?

Tadpole
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Tadpole »

Went with Delofeou and Origi

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”