To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Wolves v Liverpool

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Wolves v Liverpool

Post by Dot »

Mignolet :oops:
Moreno :evil: :evil:
Lovren :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

eff Dream Team NOT!

YOU chap KLOPP

Don't you recall the last time these 3 eff Muppets played together this season.

If ur gonna play reserves blood eff youngsters. These 3 shud never been seen again in a Liverpool shirt. chap

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: Wolves v Liverpool

Post by Dot »

Hurrah just eff right off Lovren , Forever you eff useless piece of dog-shit.

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

Mignolet a pass away from an accident. Just eff boot it out u chap

hayesag
Dumbledore
FS Record: piss poor

Post by hayesag »

Dot wrote:Hurrah just eff right off Lovren , Forever you eff useless piece of dog-shit.
Bit whiffy in here tonite
Image Image Image Image Image Image

I'm guessing he's in at least one of ur block teams thenImage

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Strength in depth.

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

hayesag wrote: 07 Jan 2019, 20:33
Dot wrote:Hurrah just eff right off Lovren , Forever you eff useless piece of dog-shit.
Bit whiffy in here tonite
Image Image Image Image Image Image

I'm guessing he's in at least one of ur block teams thenImage

Thank eff Wolves scored so no chap get points From Lovr3n.

Get another 4 Wolves and shove it up Klopps arse for picking a eff shit team

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

bloggie wrote: 07 Jan 2019, 20:37 Strength in depth.
With 6 non-first team players and the other four outfield players being lesser first team players - it was never going to be pretty.

Just want to avoid a replay now. I’d tell Milner to get himself sent off so he can get a rest and play the rest of the match with ten men.

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

Well done Mignolet beaten from 35 yards. Minus points for Lovren. Rack em up Wolves.

Klopps a chap treats the F A Cup like a lump of shit on ur shoe you German chap.

Sturridge no doubt has had a bet on Wolves winning the game.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

It is a lump of shit 😂

Chelsea, Arsenal, United, Spurs all made 7-9 changes.

Miles more respect for him fielding this side than full strength. I’m just annoyed that he’s brought Salah and Firmino on.

Danny Baker on Twitter sums it up:-
If Wolves were playing Liverpool on Saturday in the PL, it would be a totally different game. A better game. A more vital, hard fought game. That's all you need to know about the "magic of the cup". #WOLLIV

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

Zimmerman wrote: 07 Jan 2019, 21:26 It is a lump of shit 😂

Chelsea, Arsenal, United, Spurs all made 7-9 changes.

Miles more respect for him fielding this side than full strength. I’m just annoyed that he’s brought Salah and Firmino on.

Danny Baker on Twitter sums it up:-
If Wolves were playing Liverpool on Saturday in the PL, it would be a totally different game. A better game. A more vital, hard fought game. That's all you need to know about the "magic of the cup". #WOLLIV
Since when has Danny Baker's opinion mattered?

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

For as long as mine, Dots and yours has.

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

Zimmerman wrote: 07 Jan 2019, 21:31 For as long as mine, Dots and yours has.
So why quote him?

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Just saying he summed it up (and he did).

I could have just copy and pasted (to save me typing something very similar)... but that would be bad form wouldn’t it?

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

Why not play a decent team from the start and then swap players when the game is won or toward the end ? Job and finish :lol:
Leicester where even worse as they have nothing else to play for , no “ congestion “ of games . Nice way to treat your fans !

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

Zimmerman wrote: 07 Jan 2019, 21:39 Just saying he summed it up (and he did).

I could have just copy and pasted (to save me typing something very similar)... but that would be bad form wouldn’t it?
Klopp persists in playing Mignolet, Lovren & Moreno.

They are a eff disease I already said play the eff youngsters ( the 16 year old was the best Liverpool player) stop playing this lump of shite.

Liverpool loose when they play.

Lovren probably tweaked a eff pubic-hair. He cud have a leg amputated and his performance levels wud be identical. eff dire.

Remember this is the chap that thinks he's the best defender in the world ffs.

Where the eff was the left back for Liver pool tonight, oh year Moreno, loitering everywhere except left back. Who bought these chap, oh yeah Rodgers, another disease on the club and also someone else who believes he's one of the best manager in the world..

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

difference in the other teams making changes they were playing significantly weaker opposition and at home.

This wolves side is probably the best promoted side in my lifetime.

Klopp has basically disregarded this competition as unimportant. Now considering he hasn't won anything at Liverpool that's dangerous.

On the other hand if he wins the league the fa cup does become unimportant. That is a big if. Momentum is vital in football and we may just see Liverpool losing some of their edge.

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

Exactly. Momentum is everything . And playing those 3 eff clowns ensured Liverpool would lose.

Lovren for the umpteenth time was the reason Liverpool lost yet another game through his fault imo.

He had ample time to mark Aguero tightly and easily block his shot. The guy is not even up to amateur standard, what has he got on Klopp that he persists in playing him.

Shove the kid in till Gomez or Matip are back.

pulpfiction
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in phase dream team europe, 3rd november manager of the month

Post by pulpfiction »

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

You need to remove 'watch?' to play your dinosaur etc poop clips.

bloggie
Dumbledore

Post by bloggie »

Luis Suárez would've added more bite.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Ha ha ha “momentum”.... someone quantify how it helps (or even exists).

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Post by Spinynorman »

Zimmerman wrote: 08 Jan 2019, 06:05 Ha ha ha “momentum”.... someone quantify how it helps (or even exists).

It can help my fantasy football teams.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Handing the reigns to someone else will help you more 😂

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

Zimmerman wrote: 08 Jan 2019, 06:05 Ha ha ha “momentum”.... someone quantify how it helps (or even exists).
Winning matches breeds confidence. I think back to the Arsenal team of 2004-05 the season after the Invincibles. After the United loss on the 50th game Arsenal lost like 3 and drew 6 in the next 20.

Also 2007-08 they were 5 points clear dropped silly points at Birmingham where Eduardo had his leg snapped. After that they drew 3 on the bounce to bottom teams and lost to United.

More recently we have seen City lose their first league match to Chelsea and subsequently losing 2 of their next 3 games to what we would call weak opposition.

So while an exact value is hard to pin I do believe winning matches breeds confidence which in turn helps continue winning or unbeaten runs.

We will see how Liverpool get on over the next 3 or 4 weeks but it wouldn't surprise me to see them drop points where maybe they are expected to win.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

You’ve had to go back 13 years to find me an example 😳

People talked about momentum in the summer when England fielded a reserve team v Belgium.

Were City lacking in momentum after only winning 2/6 games recently (w2 d1 l3)? They’ve since won three on the bounce including beating Liverpool (who had the momentum of 8 straight wins).

City started the season with P22 W18 D3 L1... then they lost 3/6... where was their momentum?

It’s funny how the sides with the most momentum are the sides with the best players.

Liverpool started the season with 7 straight wins.
They then won only 2 of the next 8 (losing 3).
They then won 10 out of 11.

Is it momentum?
When does bad momentum become good momentum (and vice versa)?

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

I gave you the example of city which wasn't even 13 weeks ago never mind 13 years. I picked arsenal to as that's the side I know most about being a fan and remember games that seemed to be turning points.

We often see new managers come in to clubs. Change things up abit, start winning a couple of matches and all of a sudden moral is high, confidence is high and that creates a winning mentality.

Likes of Southampton have seen upturns. It's not just because they won one match that it automatically starts a run of winning matches but it creates belief.

Burnley last season were winning matches and playing well. This season they started bad and they have been terrible. Same players? Yes. Same manager? Yes. Any other distractions? No. Can't blame Europa league as they went out first go.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Have Southampton enjoyed that much of an upturn?

2 wins from 8

Is that momentum or a new manager with new tactics?

Yes, confidence and psychology are definitely factors... I just think “momentum” is overplayed.

Chelsea won at the weekend. Will that help the 8 players that will be recalled for their game tonight?

When city stopped the rot of their losing momentum how did they do that?

Liverpool won 2/8... then won 10/11. Was that momentum? How did they stop that bad momentum? At what point does the pendulum swing?

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

The pendulem swinging is very fine. When or how exactly it changes is difficult to pinpoint. It's like a goalscorer who has went on a drought and breaks it.

How often do we see them snapping at shots, taking them too early or too late. They get one or two under their belts and all of a sudden the pressure is gone and composure returns.

It's the same with winning matches. When your winning matches it's easier to make better decisions. When your on a losing run defenders may be more inclined to think safety first than playing out from the back the same. It's subconscious and hard to define but it does happen.

Professional sport is often won or lost by small percentage and I firmly believe the momentum of the past definately effects future results.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

And I’d argue “momentum” doesn’t exists.

There are lots of contributory factors, I completely agree on that front.

There are lots of small margins... I also agree.

But “momentum” I would contest is a figment of the pundits’ imagination.

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

And I'd argue that the scientific research would indicate it does exist. You can probably find 100 times as many articles by sports psychologists that it does exist than it doesn't.

That doesn't mean you have to agree with it.

I think it also just doesn't relate to football but other aspects in life whether that be things at work, lifestyle etc.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”