To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Is aguero to Kane worth 3 subs?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Arsenal
Wideboy

Is aguero to Kane worth 3 subs?

Post by Arsenal »

433 and I have to change Gomez so the aguero to kane would require two more transfers. I have 0.6 in the bank before any changes

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Re: Is aguero to Kane worth 3 subs?

Post by CBN »

Yes.

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

A lot of people talking about saving transfers which makes sense if you've got pretty much a fully fit team or maybe one 50/50 player like Mane/Martial and the rest ok.

However if you have a team with say Gomez, Aguero, Lindelof or Martial and there's a chance those players will miss a couple of games minimum there's not much choice other than to make changes.

If it makes your team better and you have 11 fully fit players go for it.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

On Aguero though... do we actually know how long he is out for?

He’s missed two weeks already. He could be back next week.

Hoffenheim h
Everton h
Leicester a
Palace h
Leicester a
Southampton a
Liverpool h

Still 5 bumper fixtures for him. Being lightly raced lately he could play them all (whereas other players are going to need a rest.

It’s a gamble keeping hold but I personally think it’s more of a gamble getting rid (especially if burning all your transfers as part of the process).

Arsenal
Wideboy

Post by Arsenal »

Zimmerman wrote: 08 Dec 2018, 11:02 On Aguero though... do we actually know how long he is out for?

He’s missed two weeks already. He could be back next week.

Hoffenheim h
Everton h
Leicester a
Palace h
Leicester a
Southampton a
Liverpool h

Still 5 bumper fixtures for him. Being lightly raced lately he could play them all (whereas other players are going to need a rest.

It’s a gamble keeping hold but I personally think it’s more of a gamble getting rid (especially if burning all your transfers as part of the process).
What if I jus change him and Gomez, Gomez to a midfielder and aguero to? I have 0.6

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Post by Nightowl »

Gomez to ash young/shaw Man U have a nice fixture today and good end to the month then aguero to Kane should have enough funds doing that

Gooner66
Treebeard
FS Record: A few bob over the years, most recently won the Irish Times Fantasy Euros Comp

Post by Gooner66 »

Aguero's injury issue was cited as muscle fatigue. Surely no coincidence that it followed consecutive 90 minutes against West Ham and Lyon.

Pep already had him on a strict diet of 60 minutes a game week but broke this regime as they were struggling in both fixtures. With this setback, even if pronounced fit, I can't help thinking his game time will be very limited - even more than before.

Take this week for instance. 60 minutes (if fit) against Chelsea is probable and he'll be in Vegas for the Hoffenheim game. It's quite conceivable that Kane and Salah will play close to 180 minutes in their respective fixtures.

A good enough player to bite one up the backside and score a quickfire hattrick, but for game time reasons alone, he should prove poor value this month.

Arsenal
Wideboy

Post by Arsenal »

I can’t see it happening without 3 subs and young doesn’t seem like a good choice for Gomez to free up the funds. I think using 3 could be disastrous

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

With regards to replacing Gomez with Shaw , I’ve been debating getting rid of Shaw for the last 4 weeks hoping he will come good . But it isn’t happening . He’s not scoring many points and his price is dropping every week . At the moment he’s out for Doherty .... I think :roll:

Arsenal
Wideboy

Post by Arsenal »

My three subs would be aguero to Kane, d.silva to sane and Gomez to richarlason/Pedro. If one change it would be Gomez to Pedro/richarlason as pep says aguero will be back soon

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Gooner66 wrote: 08 Dec 2018, 11:29 Aguero's injury issue was cited as muscle fatigue. Surely no coincidence that it followed consecutive 90 minutes against West Ham and Lyon.

Pep already had him on a strict diet of 60 minutes a game week but broke this regime as they were struggling in both fixtures. With this setback, even if pronounced fit, I can't help thinking his game time will be very limited - even more than before.

Take this week for instance. 60 minutes (if fit) against Chelsea is probable and he'll be in Vegas for the Hoffenheim game. It's quite conceivable that Kane and Salah will play close to 180 minutes in their respective fixtures.

A good enough player to bite one up the backside and score a quickfire hattrick, but for game time reasons alone, he should prove poor value this month.
And yet before today, Salah has only managed 160minutes more than Aguero so far (and Aguero has missed the last two games)

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

Salah hat trick has just kicked my #*#* in. December plan out the window already now the chase and search for differentials is well and truly on.

DarkStyles
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Long time player, Won Euro 2016 Dream Team Works League

Post by DarkStyles »

cclem345 wrote: 08 Dec 2018, 14:11 Salah hat trick has just kicked my #*#* in. December plan out the window already now the chase and search for differentials is well and truly on.
i had planned to take salah out for kane, am so lucky I had to go out and forgot to do the transfer otherwise I would have only got 8 points at the weekend
got 36 while everyone else in mini league got over 60. that hurts! :shock:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”