To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

B.Silva

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.

B.Silva To Mahrez

Poll ended at 12 Nov 2018, 14:26

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 12

marchingontogether
Wideboy

B.Silva

Post by marchingontogether »

I have B.Silva and was thinking of transferring in Mahrez instead only because he's more of a goal threat when playing. No money in the bank either, is it worth a transfer or wasted transfer?

wolviebob
FISOhead
FS Record: King(s) of LWDT 2015-16; 'King of LWDT' 2014-15LWDT 'Hardly Mr Average' 2014-15; Fading star...

Re: B.Silva

Post by wolviebob »

Probably worth a punt. B Silva is in my last chance saloon along with aubemayang (again!). If and when kdb returns that will certainly force a move. D Silva worth a shout if you have funds.

marchingontogether
Wideboy

wolviebob wrote: 11 Nov 2018, 14:29 Probably worth a punt. B Silva is in my last chance saloon along with aubemayang (again!). If and when kdb returns that will certainly force a move. D Silva worth a shout if you have funds.
Nope only got what B.Silva worth.

marchingontogether
Wideboy

Poll was 2-1 in favour of Mahrez so decided to make the change. 2 transfers left, will wait and see what to do after the international break.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Ouch.

Must have a great team if swapping one City asset to another is your only concern.

marchingontogether
Wideboy

Zimmerman wrote: 11 Nov 2018, 19:07 Ouch.

Must have a great team if swapping one City asset to another is your only concern.
Not great currently on 696pts. I'm happy with the balance of it and my only real concern is not having Salah to partner Kane & Aguero but Aubameyang is doing a steady job with my 2 enablers Doherty & Richarlison also chipping in well. Rest of my team is just mixed with City, Liverpool and Hazard.

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

B. Silva scores steadily , usually rated and chips in with a goal or Starman now and again . Mahrez doesn't start as many games or steady points but is capable of a big haul .
He's also fighting it out with Sane ?
I'd look at Cities fixtures over December and see if it will give you a clue to how many he will start . Isn't the price difference only 0.1m ?
I have Silva and am keeping .
I'm taking out Mane though for D. Silva .

marchingontogether
Wideboy

shakermeister wrote: 11 Nov 2018, 21:50 B. Silva scores steadily , usually rated and chips in with a goal or Starman now and again . Mahrez doesn't start as many games or steady points but is capable of a big haul .
I'd look at Cities fixtures over December and see if it will give you a clue to how many he will start . Isn't the price difference only 0.1m ?
I wish I'd done Mane 6m for Sterling 5.9m last week now when the price difference was in my favour but B.Silva to Mahrez gives me that transfer before Friday should I wish to do so with 1 Transfer left after the international break incase of injuries.

Decisions. Decisions.

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

Tricky indeed .
with the usual Christmas rotation Mahrez may find himself getting more games ?

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Post by plevna1963 »

marchingontogether wrote: 12 Nov 2018, 00:43
shakermeister wrote: 11 Nov 2018, 21:50 B. Silva scores steadily , usually rated and chips in with a goal or Starman now and again . Mahrez doesn't start as many games or steady points but is capable of a big haul .
I wish I'd done Mane 6m for Sterling 5.9m last week now when the price difference was in my favour but B.Silva to Mahrez gives me that transfer before Friday should I wish to do so with 1 Transfer left after the international break incase of injuries.

Decisions. Decisions.
Not forgetting after Int Break teams will have 3-4 games left to play before Dec transfers.

james70
Wideboy

Post by james70 »

Pulled out from the Portugal squad today,a doubt for the West Ham game on Saturday.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”