View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.

Dot
FISO Knight
Posts: 18926
Joined: 06 Jan 2006, 20:21

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Dot » 24 Sep 2018, 21:00

Vid wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 20:49
Dot wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 19:09

I'll have to arrange a meet with you and Fat Frank
For a meeting of intellectual minds :shock:
Whilst you stand at the bar?
I'll definately be last man standing yeah

ffstuff
Treebeard
Posts: 137
Joined: 14 Sep 2018, 18:28

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by ffstuff » 24 Sep 2018, 21:13

Dot wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 21:00
Vid wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 20:49
Dot wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 19:09

I'll have to arrange a meet with you and Fat Frank
For a meeting of intellectual minds :shock:
Whilst you stand at the bar?
I'll definately be last man standing yeah
Mr Dingram in the other thread says dot is a fluff or fluffer , whatever that mean

Dot
FISO Knight
Posts: 18926
Joined: 06 Jan 2006, 20:21

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Dot » 24 Sep 2018, 21:42

ffstuff wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 21:13
Dot wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 21:00
Vid wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 20:49
Dot wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 19:09

I'll have to arrange a meet with you and Fat Frank
For a meeting of intellectual minds :shock:
Whilst you stand at the bar?
I'll definately be last man standing yeah
Mr Dingram in the other thread says dot is a fluff or fluffer , whatever that mean

An FF same as you Frank

A Fat eff :wink:

sparx14
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 409
Joined: 06 Apr 2009, 11:35
FS Record: 2nd sky sports 08-09, 1st sky sports dec13 monthly

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by sparx14 » 25 Sep 2018, 02:18

Tacalabala wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 19:13
robot wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 18:48
Unless there is an entry pattern and obvious cheating how can the sun tell the difference between genuine wife an second account.
Transfers taking place from the same device at the same time, week in week out for months on end is the only proof of coordination.

Fantastic Frank, is there a way we can see device data via the sun website? Would be good to be able to get to a conclusive yes or no, rater than the current maybe.

Also there are other ways to be found out... Didn't someone's missus post in Facebook a few years back that their other half had entered teams in her name just after she won top prize?

User avatar
Backlash
Dumbledore
Posts: 9388
Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 10:05
FS Record: Worst avatar punishment ever.

Re: Top 100

Post by Backlash » 04 Oct 2018, 21:07

Yorkshire Exile wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 09:29
Backlash wrote:
23 Sep 2018, 18:35
Well the Backlash family are clear 😎

Loving your work Frank, give regards to Pat.
Has Louise packed in? She was flying in 2016 in main game and Europe.
She started a new job in the summer so had no time, maybe next next season 🤷‍♂️
I guess one could argue you and Toffeeman are a couple too the way you ham and egg it across varying fantasy forums 🤣

Yorkshire Exile
FISOhead
Posts: 769
Joined: 02 Jan 2008, 11:33

Re: Top 100

Post by Yorkshire Exile » 04 Oct 2018, 21:32

Backlash wrote:
04 Oct 2018, 21:07
Yorkshire Exile wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 09:29
Backlash wrote:
23 Sep 2018, 18:35
Well the Backlash family are clear 😎

Loving your work Frank, give regards to Pat.
Has Louise packed in? She was flying in 2016 in main game and Europe.
She started a new job in the summer so had no time, maybe next next season 🤷‍♂️
I guess one could argue you and Toffeeman are a couple too the way you ham and egg it across varying fantasy forums 🤣
That's odd because in the sun 2016 euro game you kept referring to her as 'i' in relation to transfers made in 'her' team

At least some on here are honest about their use of multi accounts.

Ps. Toffeeman is just a bit on the side....

User avatar
Backlash
Dumbledore
Posts: 9388
Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 10:05
FS Record: Worst avatar punishment ever.

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Backlash » 04 Oct 2018, 22:16

I did? That would be funny🤦‍♂️

Yorkshire Exile
FISOhead
Posts: 769
Joined: 02 Jan 2008, 11:33

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Yorkshire Exile » 04 Oct 2018, 22:26

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=120636&p=2907141&h ... y#p2907141

You even entered the fiso league in her name ffs. :roll:

A mini league you chaired........

Yorkshire Exile
FISOhead
Posts: 769
Joined: 02 Jan 2008, 11:33

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Yorkshire Exile » 04 Oct 2018, 22:40

And just to prove it ain't just people I don't know I call out.... And who I have just been having banter with on another thread.....

There is a post here which hints at the origins of others who have made appearances on sky and sun leader board this year.

viewtopic.php?f=97&t=92703&p=1981416#p1981416

--------

The hypocrisy is what I don't like.

Sandor / quigley /byrom /prosser / crook face have been vilified on here over years at the same time many on here have been blatantly cheating themselves.

New players whilst I can admit to being condescending towards cos of their inability just to learn and take decisions for themselves don't realise what they are up against when experienced players are running multiple teams and cleaning up some of the major prizes....

User avatar
Backlash
Dumbledore
Posts: 9388
Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 10:05
FS Record: Worst avatar punishment ever.

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Backlash » 04 Oct 2018, 22:49

Yorkshire Exile wrote:
04 Oct 2018, 22:26
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=120636&p=2907141&h ... y#p2907141

You even entered the fiso league in her name ffs. :roll:

A mini league you chaired........
And the reason I had to enter the league in her name? Any benefit to me? it was a comp that you could enter as many paid teams as you wanted anyway🙄

Yorkshire Exile
FISOhead
Posts: 769
Joined: 02 Jan 2008, 11:33

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Yorkshire Exile » 04 Oct 2018, 22:58

Cos the overall sdt Europe 2016 was limited to 10 teams per person.....

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/archives/ ... 866/rules/

:roll:

Yorkshire Exile
FISOhead
Posts: 769
Joined: 02 Jan 2008, 11:33

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Yorkshire Exile » 04 Oct 2018, 23:07

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=122435&p=2935434&h ... y#p2935434

Here is a thread with you and your missus on..... Where you are ironically complaining about some Hungarian sounding people cheating by playing under suspiciously false names....

I'm not just having a dig at you.... Believe it or not..... But crowing about being in the clear on this thread didn't sit well with me....

User avatar
Backlash
Dumbledore
Posts: 9388
Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 10:05
FS Record: Worst avatar punishment ever.

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Backlash » 05 Oct 2018, 06:23

A little bit naughty that, the thread provided was for the European Championship 2016 where she did enter into the main league, not the euro comp that you’re so agitated by where you could enter free teams- you had to pay £2 to enter into the main league.

Anyways it’s been fun, it certainly cheered up my Thursday evening 😂

User avatar
Toffeeman
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 362
Joined: 01 Sep 2009, 10:30
FS Record: 49th YTM 2008/2009, 63 TFC 2011,T3 SDT Nov Premium Monthly

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Toffeeman » 05 Oct 2018, 07:08

Gonna have to tell Mrs F, now I've been rumbled Yorkie. :D

Tbf me and Yorkie are just on a similar wavelength when it comes to this subject. From entering 2 teams in sky in your missus name or the likes of Tam imo its all the same no matter what level

Yorkshire Exile
FISOhead
Posts: 769
Joined: 02 Jan 2008, 11:33

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Yorkshire Exile » 05 Oct 2018, 08:07

Backlash wrote:
05 Oct 2018, 06:23
A little bit naughty that, the thread provided was for the European Championship 2016 where she did enter into the main league, not the euro comp that you’re so agitated by where you could enter free teams- you had to pay £2 to enter into the main league.

Anyways it’s been fun, it certainly cheered up my Thursday evening 😂
So you entered the missus team in a fiso league you chaired but had absolutely nothing to do with her teams entered in a game where there was a 10 per person limit. OK fine.

User avatar
Backlash
Dumbledore
Posts: 9388
Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 10:05
FS Record: Worst avatar punishment ever.

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Backlash » 05 Oct 2018, 08:43

You were allowed to enter 10 free teams.

You then had to pay £2 to enter the prize league.
Maybe I should have made that clear.

I look forward to debating again when/if she enters again.

User avatar
SUZYKINS
Dumbledore
Posts: 8841
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
Location: Up in the trees feeding Crouch & Zigic.
Contact:

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by SUZYKINS » 05 Oct 2018, 09:36

jpk wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 19:24
You’re living the dream Zimm
Image

Ali Bongo
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 01 Sep 2018, 12:14

Re: Top 100

Post by Ali Bongo » 05 Oct 2018, 13:00

Backlash wrote:
04 Oct 2018, 21:07
Yorkshire Exile wrote:
24 Sep 2018, 09:29
Backlash wrote:
23 Sep 2018, 18:35
Well the Backlash family are clear 😎

Loving your work Frank, give regards to Pat.
Has Louise packed in? She was flying in 2016 in main game and Europe.
She started a new job in the summer so had no time, maybe next next season 🤷‍♂️
Must be a hell of a job, mate. Is it working 24/7 for Queen Elizabeth II ?

User avatar
Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight
Posts: 28894
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:42
Location: having a picnic at the Bear Mountain

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Zimmerman » 05 Oct 2018, 13:45

Robert... are you not bored of this yet?

thekaratekid
Kevin and Perry
Posts: 13
Joined: 22 Sep 2018, 20:48

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by thekaratekid » 09 Jan 2019, 22:40

The ladies are still well represented near the top this year. Ms Whittle, Ms Prosser, Ms Thomas, Ms Moore all doing well.

Guess the fantasy football bug must really rub off (as well as the knowledge) as its amazing how many of these ladies also have husbands who do well at fantasy footy.

See Ms Whittle is really going against her husband this year though. Hes full Liverpool and shes all Manchester City. What are the odds?

Dot
FISO Knight
Posts: 18926
Joined: 06 Jan 2006, 20:21

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Dot » 10 Jan 2019, 08:20

thekaratekid wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 22:40
The ladies are still well represented near the top this year. Ms Whittle, Ms Prosser, Ms Thomas, Ms Moore all doing well.

Guess the fantasy football bug must really rub off (as well as the knowledge) as its amazing how many of these ladies also have husbands who do well at fantasy footy.

See Ms Whittle is really going against her husband this year though. Hes full Liverpool and shes all Manchester City. What are the odds?

I already outed Whitle early in the season Kid as blatantly cheating, see if I can dig it up or perhaps it has been deleted.

Dot
FISO Knight
Posts: 18926
Joined: 06 Jan 2006, 20:21

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Dot » 10 Jan 2019, 08:45

Obviously deleted Kid, nothing in the search engine.

Anyway will only take u a couple of mins to CONCLUSIVELY PROVE Jason runs and has run both accounts from the beginning by going on Franks tool.


Whittle as a name on family ties
Entry times
Ist few transfers.
Giving up on the teams he's running for his wife that were not up there and his lesser teams etc etc
You don't have to be a Sleuth to spot the patterns immediately.

User avatar
ragamuffin
Treebeard
Posts: 254
Joined: 17 Mar 2016, 10:52
FS Record: good

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by ragamuffin » 10 Jan 2019, 09:34

Playing devil’s advocate here. If these guy wife’s are ‘playing’ it’s not against the rules to have two accounts in the same house hold is it? Technically as long as the wife has knowledge of the account being opened in her name and permission given to help her team (no matter how much you are helping) is its still within the rules. So nothing can be done basically.

User avatar
Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight
Posts: 28894
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:42
Location: having a picnic at the Bear Mountain

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Zimmerman » 10 Jan 2019, 09:55

Correct on your first point, but not your second.

(Haven’t checked the rules but it used to explicitly state you cannot manage someone else’s account).

User avatar
Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight
Posts: 28894
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:42
Location: having a picnic at the Bear Mountain

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Zimmerman » 10 Jan 2019, 09:57

Dot wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 08:45
Obviously deleted Kid, nothing in the search engine.

Anyway will only take u a couple of mins to CONCLUSIVELY PROVE Jason runs and has run both accounts from the beginning by going on Franks tool.


Whittle as a name on family ties
Entry times
Ist few transfers.
Giving up on the teams he's running for his wife that were not up there and his lesser teams etc etc
You don't have to be a Sleuth to spot the patterns immediately.
Not deleted

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=128801&p=3259551&h ... n#p3259551

(Assuming this is what you meant)

User avatar
ragamuffin
Treebeard
Posts: 254
Joined: 17 Mar 2016, 10:52
FS Record: good

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by ragamuffin » 10 Jan 2019, 10:05

Zimmerman wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 09:55
Correct on your first point, but not your second.

(Haven’t checked the rules but it used to explicitly state you cannot manage someone else’s account).
But then you would have to define what is meant by ‘manage’. If they were telling their partners which and every single transfer to make but the wife was physically doing it, does that count as managing someone else’s team?

User avatar
Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight
Posts: 28894
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:42
Location: having a picnic at the Bear Mountain

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Zimmerman » 10 Jan 2019, 10:08

That’s not what you said above though.

Agree, this second suggestion is indeed in the grey area and will be divisive amongst most FISO posters.

Dot
FISO Knight
Posts: 18926
Joined: 06 Jan 2006, 20:21

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Dot » 10 Jan 2019, 10:11

ragamuffin wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 09:34
Playing devil’s advocate here. If these guy wife’s are ‘playing’ it’s not against the rules to have two accounts in the same house hold is it? Technically as long as the wife has knowledge of the account being opened in her name and permission given to help her team (no matter how much you are helping) is its still within the rules. So nothing can be done basically.

Not wishing to be rude Rag but what part of the rules don't u understand?


You must manage your own Account and entries. IF WE SUSPECT that a third party (including a FAMILY member or friend) is using your Account we may disqualify you or your entry/entries from the Game and you will not be eligible to win or collect any prizes.
No automated process of any kind may be used in any way to facilitate any element of Game entry, transfers, or administration.
Where there is any evidence, IN THE SOLE OPINION OF THE PROMOTER, that a group of individuals or organizations combine or make a joint effort to win any prize could result in some or all entries being declared void in accordance with these Game Rules. For example, this can include entering multiple family members in order to maximise the number of entrants that you manage (individually or collectively) in the Competition.
Any activity of any kind which is deemed by the Promoter, IN OUR SOLE OPINION not to be in the spirit of the Game or which gives any unfair advantage could result in all, or some, entries being declared void by the Promoter.


In a nutshell the Sun had the wording similar last year,but never had the nallacks or the inclination thru hassle, to bother to disqualify some that finished in the top 10 , when basically they were provided with enough evidence by myself amongst others.

I won FAIR N SQUARE, probably saved them the bother of legal costs of having to disqualfy others

This year the rules clearly state that if in THEIR OPINION they have enough circumstantial THEY CAN DISQUALIFY AN INDIVUDUAL , with no recourse.
It's their game and if you don't like the rules, don't play is basically my interpretation.

Of course, whether they can be bovved to throw someone out who is definately bent ( thanks to FF tool breakdown) is another matter. They didn't last year, so why would they this year.
That a major prizewinner from last year didn't enter this year, arouses the suspicion that they were only paid out last year on the condition they were banned from the game this year ( that's my reading) along with fact that they never publicised the winners of last seasons comp in the paper of asked for a picture and interview from me.

That's a First. Why not publicise the winner of a newspaper comp in your own paper.

The plot thickens eh

Lastly, fwiw a clown called James Maye was entering several hundred teams into the weekender for monrhs when the maximum entry is 1!

The Sun did eventually disqualify him from.the game.
But there are still plenty of others that are entering numerous teams into the weejenser they have left alone, so far. Perhaps it's James Maye again under various aliases.


It ain't difficult to spot patterns, even without FF tool. It wasn't around last year remember.

The Sun can do what they like, if they like, if they can be bovved.

Personally I don't think they can, but you can be show if there's a whiff of a dodgy team, they again won't publicise winners, imo

Dot

Dot
FISO Knight
Posts: 18926
Joined: 06 Jan 2006, 20:21

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by Dot » 10 Jan 2019, 10:19

Zimmerman wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 09:57
Dot wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 08:45
Obviously deleted Kid, nothing in the search engine.

Anyway will only take u a couple of mins to CONCLUSIVELY PROVE Jason runs and has run both accounts from the beginning by going on Franks tool.


Whittle as a name on family ties
Entry times
Ist few transfers.
Giving up on the teams he's running for his wife that were not up there and his lesser teams etc etc
You don't have to be a Sleuth to spot the patterns immediately.
Not deleted

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=128801&p=3259551&h ... n#p3259551

(Assuming this is what you meant)

That's the one Zimm, rite tks for that :wink:

Ave a butcher's at that Karate.

Right all u wanna know now is, who is Karate Kid, he ought to be living in my street.
Any ideas Zimm :D PMs acceptable

User avatar
ragamuffin
Treebeard
Posts: 254
Joined: 17 Mar 2016, 10:52
FS Record: good

Re: Multi accounts and collusion (possibly)

Post by ragamuffin » 10 Jan 2019, 10:25

Zimmerman wrote:
10 Jan 2019, 10:08
That’s not what you said above though.

Agree, this second suggestion is indeed in the grey area and will be divisive amongst most FISO posters.
Yeh my point is there is no difference really in telling your partner exactly what to do and them doing it physically or you doing it. Within the textbook rules of the game it is but logically, not.

And there isn’t any way to prove it either. Am I right in thinking SDT don’t give a crap about this as nothing has been done in the past with colluders? What about Sky game?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ex-Pro-Gaffer, Exabot [Bot], GrapeshotCrawler and 6 guests