To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Columbo v Miss Marple

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Columbo v Miss Marple

Post by Dot »

sparx14 wrote: 20 Sep 2018, 17:33 Thanks for all the tips. Now to focus on more generic strategy relevant to any player.

Thanks to "Fat Frank's" tool we will soon be able to search for last year's top 10 and find out how they set up their teams in week 1. So far to note that last year's winner has only entered 2 teams this season (and is sitting just outside the top 100). Also current 1st place only entered 1 team. So possible that quality over quantity is the magic formula.

Actually you'll find I spell my surname the same way my son does and he is well inside the top 100 :wink:

McKenzie
Red & Blue Braces

Re: Multiple Team Strategy

Post by McKenzie »

I bet your 'son' hasn't got a clue he's in dreamteam has he, and you've got the cheek to moan and whinge about the Quiqley's :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

McKenzie wrote: 20 Sep 2018, 18:08 I bet your 'son' hasn't got a clue he's in dreamteam has he, and you've got the cheek to moan and whinge about the Quiqley's :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope if he wins he gives me as much as I gave him.

Btw he's 29, a father, owns his own house, moved out about 7 years ago, works for a major international bank in the city in compliance.

He also was present with me at Michael Owens debut at Wimbledon, at Stevie G,s full debut at Spurs, and obviously plays the game a darn sight better than yow.

Massive Liverpool supporter, yes I brainwashed him.

Jog on

McKenzie
Red & Blue Braces

Post by McKenzie »

Of course you gave him a chunk of your winnings, it was a joint effort :lol:

What yours or his life story is, is not relevant but thanks for sharing, you can no longer moan and complain about the Quiqley's or any other father/son/mother/brother/wife/husband combo given you are now under the same suspicion. No doubt you'll ask your moderator mates to remove posts now.

I'll tell you another 'interesting' twosome

3851 Bernard Bafffour-Awuah
4538 Vanessa Baffour-Awuah

Apparently Bernard seems to think if he misspells the first of his double barralled surname it will cover him in the event of a win, both have an unusual love for Sokratis

sparx14
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 2nd sky sports 08-09, 1st sky sports dec13 monthly

Post by sparx14 »

Gentle request if we can keep this particular thread to strategy, and not if person A and B are actually both the same person - there are two other threads discussing that.

Whether or not an ex winner has entered 10,20,30 teams they still likely have good strategy. So here we can just focus on analyzing what those strategies are and can use the other threads for the other type of banter. It is however a good point that if someone has entered 30 teams we would need to view all the teams to properly understand the strategy being employed, so will extend the criteria to last years top 10 plus immediate family (depending how long this takes).

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

McKenzie wrote: 20 Sep 2018, 18:34 Of course you gave him a chunk of your winnings, it was a joint effort :lol:

What yours or his life story is, is not relevant but thanks for sharing, you can no longer moan and complain about the Quiqley's or any other father/son/mother/brother/wife/husband combo given you are now under the same suspicion. No doubt you'll ask your moderator mates to remove posts now.

I'll tell you another 'interesting' twosome

3851 Bernard Bafffour-Awuah
4538 Vanessa Baffour-Awuah

Apparently Bernard seems to think if he misspells the first of his double barralled surname it will cover him in the event of a win, both have an unusual love for Sokratis
Jog on twit
Prove it or eff off

Btw I'm 150 grand up on you

How u left

McKenzie
Red & Blue Braces

Post by McKenzie »

I can't prove it, and you can't prove that the Quiqley's were up to no good - but that didn't stop you from going on and on about them being cheats. Pot, kettle, black :wink:

I've always said however, this is something that can't be policed and the likes of James Maye's can and should be, as it's so blatant, so you don't have to worry, I wont shop you to the dreamteam police.

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

McKenzie wrote: 20 Sep 2018, 19:12 I can't prove it, and you can't prove that the Quiqley's were up to no good - but that didn't stop you from going on and on about them being cheats. Pot, kettle, black :wink:

I've always said however, this is something that can't be policed and the likes of James Maye's can and should be, as it's so blatant, so you don't have to worry, I wont shop you to the dreamteam police.

Quigley & O Grady stuck out like a sore thumb back in January and i wasn't on Fiso then as I was banned for arguing with eff twits like you!

Quigley and O Grady have been multi players for over 20 years but were obviously breaking the rules, suspicions that were confirmed by JPK and the one terminal usage in the Quigley household and the times of entries.

Maye wasn't discovered by you everyone has been aware of him and others for longer than uve been on ere

I exposed Tam years ago but that was when u were probably just discovering your first pubic
Hair so we won't go into that.

Go and dig urself a big hole with Fat Frank's help if u like to show that I'm cheating in away.

What exactly are u accusing me off ?

Shi t or get off the pot Mcenzie. Spit it out

McKenzie
Red & Blue Braces

Re: Columbo v Miss Marple

Post by McKenzie »

Touched a nerve sweetie :lol:

The lady doth protest way too much :lol:

By the way, let me get this straight....your 'son' owns his own house, works in an international bank in the city in compliance, with a salary I know for a fact fetches up to 250k a year....and you gave him a lot of money from your winnings and he himself faffs about with Dreamteam managing the full 10 teams..... :lol:

The hypocrisy on this forum knows no bounds 8-)

kennyboy28
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Winner Daily Record Fantasy Football 2006/07

Post by kennyboy28 »

Credit where credit’s due. Dot played a great season last season and got his rewards. There are plenty of family members who genuinely play the game as well as fiso’ers on here. My dad is playing it this year so does that mean I’m cheating too.....I think not. People need to stop making allegations, whether in jest or not, as the only person you are making look bad is yourself.

McKenzie
Red & Blue Braces

Post by McKenzie »

Look the Calvary has arrived :lol:

Nobody accuses people of bending/breaking the rules more than this fella, don't cry when the shoe's on the other foot. Of course lots of people have relatives that play, great to see a father/son duo so high up, this and last season, good luck to Jude, Ben and Ricky Carpenter too, the three amigo's :lol:

kennyboy28
Red & Blue Braces

Post by kennyboy28 »

McKenzie wrote: 20 Sep 2018, 20:41 Look the Calvary has arrived :lol:

Nobody accuses people of bending/breaking the rules more than this fella, don't cry when the shoe's on the other foot. Of course lots of people have relatives that play, great to see a father/son duo so high up, this and last season, good luck to Jude, Ben and Ricky Carpenter too, the three amigo's :lol:
I think you’ll find it’s cavalry, unless you are planning on crucifying anyone, but never mind. :roll:

McKenzie
Red & Blue Braces

Post by McKenzie »

Yes never mind, because it was so important to highlight a typo and divert attention, lol.

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

McKenzie wrote: 20 Sep 2018, 19:52 Touched a nerve sweetie :lol:

The lady doth protest way too much :lol:

By the way, let me get this straight....your 'son' owns his own house, works in an international bank in the city in compliance, with a salary I know for a fact fetches up to 250k a year....and you gave him a lot of money from your winnings and he himself faffs about with Dreamteam managing the full 10 teams..... :lol:

The hypocrisy on this forum knows no bounds 8-)
Just remember I'm 150 grand in front of you.
Don't forget it!

I wont include anything prior to last season.

Feel free to dig and please post anything to substantiate any proof,or circumstantial evidence you discover, that shows im cheating.

It will come to light who you are soon, your obviously determined to remain anonymous.

Enjoy you Trolling until that time...

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

McKenzie wrote: 20 Sep 2018, 18:34 No doubt you'll ask your moderator mates to remove posts now.
I do hope that there's no trolling for a reaction going on here, we don't just remove posts, we remove posters too.

McKenzie
Red & Blue Braces

Post by McKenzie »

You say you're 150k in front of me, how do you know I didn't win the season before ? :wink:

In case you missed one of my above posts, I said nobody can prove relations are cheating, it's a very difficult thing to do. It is amusing however given how much you go on about other relations cheating when you have a relation yourself who is works in a high powered job in the City earning bucketloads, but you seem fit to give him a big whack of your winnings and he needs the dough so much he enters and manages all 10 teams as well LOL. Also amusing that you both seem quite good at dreamteam, considering there's a million or so teams and you find yourselves at or near the top of the tree in a relatively short space of time, good to see you both really know what you're doing :wink:

I'm not a troll either, I just say it the way I see it, the same as you do. And if I'm banned for merely highlighting the fact that two Lawlors related are both doing very well than that's ridiculous.

ps, I haven't called anyone any name, but I've been called names of this thread, yet I'm the troll :roll: :roll:

kennyboy28
Red & Blue Braces

Post by kennyboy28 »

McKenzie wrote: 20 Sep 2018, 21:03 Yes never mind, because it was so important to highlight a typo and divert attention, lol.
May have been a typo or may be a lack of intelligence, not quite sure.

McKenzie
Red & Blue Braces

Post by McKenzie »

Not sure why you're butting in again but maybe it's because you've something to hide, either way I've no interest in you, but that is definitely what you call a trolling comment, VID >>>>> sort it out :lol:

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

McKenzie wrote: 20 Sep 2018, 21:41 Not sure why you're butting in again but maybe it's because you've something to hide, either way I've no interest in you, but that is definitely what you call a trolling comment, VID >>>>> sort it out :lol:
But you do have an interest in Dot, says it all really doesn't it, self-admitted stalker!

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

McK, you're a bad troll, stop embarrassing yourself

Dot, the 'I won 150k' shouldn't be used as a stick to beat people with, though undoubtedly it's one of the crown jewels in FF.

As I've said before unless people have hard evidence of cheating, we can't have unsubstantiated accusations here. That goes for everyone.

McKenzie
Red & Blue Braces

Post by McKenzie »

I merely questioned it, you have banned this poster several times before and apparently it's me who the troll, this is the first time I've ever had any disagreement with this poster so I don't think that qualifies as Stalking', as for embarrassing, yes your post is tacalabala, because you clearly haven't bothered to read the context. I asked, he answered and got upset, I'll leave it for the jury to decide.

superiorpinkham
Grumpy Old Man

Post by superiorpinkham »

I agree Tacalabala, your post is embarrassing. Nothing untoward has been said.

SUZYKINS
Dumbledore

Post by SUZYKINS »

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

McKenzie wrote: 21 Sep 2018, 08:32 I merely questioned it, you have banned this poster several times before and apparently it's me who the troll, this is the first time I've ever had any disagreement with this poster so I don't think that qualifies as Stalking', as for embarrassing, yes your post is tacalabala, because you clearly haven't bothered to read the context. I asked, he answered and got upset, I'll leave it for the jury to decide.

That's just it you didn t question it you stated u wud bet my son wouldnt have a clue he was playing the game implying I'm using his account

eff wrong twit!

Where does it state that people who are over 18 , are in employment, and house owners wouldn't be seen dead playing fantasy football.

Jesus

You also stated that as my son worked up in London, was a success, and tried to hazard a guess that his salary could be up to a 1/4 of a million pounds per annum. ( What are u covering basis) that he wouldn't waste his time playing the game.

eff wrong again twit

Remember I'm 150 grand up on you

I ain't a cheat or a liar and if ur going to going to
make accusations or assumptions about my participation in the Sun Fantasy football running multiple accounts, hiding behind my adults son name, please come up with some facts

You eff troll!

Btw you are a poster hiding behind a name that's been banned before of that theres little doubt. u will be exposed sooner rather than later , even if your banned again.
If that means taking me with you then bovved, coz just remember I'm 150 k up on you Troll :wink:

Jog on chap

McKenzie
Red & Blue Braces

Post by McKenzie »

it's hard to take someone seriously when he can't work this quote function properly, I just imagine someone sitting there wearing big red clown feet with a blue and white wig :lol:

When I said I bet your son didn't know he had teams I also posted a laughing emoticon which indicates banter but if that failed, I followed it up and qualified it with 'nobody can prove this sort if thing' but apparently you don't want to quote that part, selective reading?

I haven't called you a single name, yet you have been swearing at me in every post but apparently this is OK with the mods, I would be banned straight away no doubt but NEVER MIND. I don't want you or anyone banned anyway.

You said your son works for an International bank in the city in Compliance, in that job you can earn between 80k 250k a year so no point just mentioning owning a house.

You don't know if your 150k up on me as you don't know who I am.

I didn't anticipate you'd throw a complete wobbler, all you had to say was it wasn't true, and like I said it's pretty much unprovable, and I wouldn't have said more.

btw, I have nothing against you and some of your posts are worth reading so relax and enjoy this fine weather we're having, I'm guessing it's warm in England right now? wouldn't know I'm posting this on my yacht in the med.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

This thread has probably run its course now.

Please don't continue it elsewhere.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”