To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

ANOTHER COIN TOSS OR CLEAR CUT

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.

Which double act for September

Poll ended at 15 Sep 2018, 17:51

POGBA/KANE
24%
STERLING/SALAH
76%
POGBA/SALAH
No votes

Total votes: 21

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

ANOTHER COIN TOSS OR CLEAR CUT

Post by Nightowl »

it's one transfer but gives my one of the following combinations cheers guys

Lfcni1986
Treebeard
FS Record: 0

Re: ANOTHER COIN TOSS OR CLEAR CUT

Post by Lfcni1986 »

Assuming you have Hazard?

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Yes pal I do

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

I actually have the bottom combo and it was just a swerve ball to see if people actually liked what I all ready have, so really it was just out of the top two combos pogba to sterling or a dodgey salah to Kane :lol: so it is only one transfer but my last one for that team just trying to way up if it was worth the risk
Last edited by Nightowl on 14 Sep 2018, 20:52, edited 1 time in total.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

So now we also know it's my last transfer for that team, which I'm very happy with the rest of the team barring injuries, looks like a clear winner the pogba to sterling move,would you go through with it or is it more of a sideways move so save the transfer incase of an injury, as has been discussed again lots of factors are considered when making transfers and this being my last is defo racking my head,cause I know if I had 2 left I would go through with it, have I just answered it myself :lol:

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

I'm bringing in pogba but I already have sterling.

I prefer sterling over pogba but think pogba could have a good month also.

I hope that helps :D

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

ronny10 wrote: 14 Sep 2018, 21:35 I'm bringing in pogba but I already have sterling.

I prefer sterling over pogba but think pogba could have a good month also.

I hope that helps :D
Exactly my thinking would love them both myself for this month,cheers anyway

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Post by plevna1963 »

Nightowl wrote: 14 Sep 2018, 21:29 So now we also know it's my last transfer for that team, which I'm very happy with the rest of the team barring injuries, looks like a clear winner the pogba to sterling move,would you go through with it or is it more of a sideways move so save the transfer incase of an injury, as has been discussed again lots of factors are considered when making transfers and this being my last is defo racking my head,cause I know if I had 2 left I would go through with it, have I just answered it myself :lol:
So you have created a poll, got a clear winner, got peoples opinions & now unsure?

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Yes plev still unsure and explained why aswell is that ok, I've had opinions of everyone but as someone mentioned no I just don't go with the crowd I still ponder it and will make my own decision if that's ok with you cheers, what is wrong with everyone cheer up all and have a beer

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017

Post by plevna1963 »

Nightowl wrote: 14 Sep 2018, 21:54 Yes plev still unsure and explained why aswell is that ok, I've had opinions of everyone but as someone mentioned no I just don't go with the crowd I still ponder it and will make my own decision if that's ok with you cheers, what is wrong with everyone cheer up all and have a beer
Not a problem.

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won DT WC 2018
Won DT weekender wk 2 18/19
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD »

I agree with Ronny and Yorker tbf; or more to the point, maybe there should be just the one thread “TRANSFER ADVICE” on the main bit from now on🤷🏽‍♂️. So if say someone starts a “Lacazette/Pedro vs Aubameyang/Maddison” thread tonight, then one of the mods moves it to “TRANSFER ADVICE” thread, so members will still get the feedback they want but it will all be on one thread. Eventually then members will then start to post their dilemma straight on “TRANSFER ADVICE” thread rather than creating another thread.

There must be about 10 “who should I go for?” threads the last few weeks😏. It will be the same next month and the one after etc. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not knocking all the player discussions eg when De Byrne comes back then that probably deserves its own thread but it does sometimes come across as laziness (even if it isn’t) by the player “pick my team for me” rather than taking the time checking out for yourself the upcoming fixtures, amount of games that month, likelihood of starting the games, current form, budget restraints, estimated value increase/decrease, setting your team up for future planned transfers for month in advance etc etc.

Also I’m sure most of the people who start these threads are competent FF players anyhow so I’m not sure why they don’t trust their own judgement in the first place🤷🏽‍♂️ Plus it’s far more satisfying if your team does well (wins a work mini league etc) if you know all the decisions were made by yourself🙂

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man

Post by plevna1963 »

+1

Yorkshire Exile
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Yorkshire Exile »

MADCHESTER UTD wrote: 14 Sep 2018, 22:24 I agree with Ronny and Yorker tbf; or more to the point, maybe there should be just the one thread “TRANSFER ADVICE” on the main bit from now on🤷🏽‍♂️. So if say someone starts a “Lacazette/Pedro vs Aubameyang/Maddison” thread tonight, then one of the mods moves it to “TRANSFER ADVICE” thread, so members will still get the feedback they want but it will all be on one thread. Eventually then members will then start to post their dilemma straight on “TRANSFER ADVICE” thread rather than creating another thread.

There must be about 10 “who should I go for?” threads the last few weeks😏. It will be the same next month and the one after etc. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not knocking all the player discussions eg when De Byrne comes back then that probably deserves its own thread but it does sometimes come across as laziness (even if it isn’t) by the player “pick my team for me” rather than taking the time checking out for yourself the upcoming fixtures, amount of games that month, likelihood of starting the games, current form, budget restraints, estimated value increase/decrease, setting your team up for future planned transfers for month in advance etc etc.

Also I’m sure most of the people who start these threads are competent FF players anyhow so I’m not sure why they don’t trust their own judgement in the first place🤷🏽‍♂️ Plus it’s far more satisfying if your team does well (wins a work mini league etc) if you know all the decisions were made by yourself🙂
This

People are also not clear on their goals and current position. If you are in a mini league paying the winner only and you are 50 points behind at some point you need to roll the dice not go with % picks.

If all you've done is ask advice I also think you reduce the learning from fking things up for yourself so you won't likely win in the future.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”