To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

The International Break

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
McKenzie
Red & Blue Braces

The International Break

Post by McKenzie »

What are you doing to get through this malarkey, unless a football match is bringing me points, I'm not interested :lol:

llama
Grumpy Old Man

Re: The International Break

Post by llama »

Going to Prague on a stag weekend.

For once, this wretched international break has arrived at the perfect time :P

Jan Koller
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: Won a few quid

Post by Jan Koller »

Duplex is decent. Plenty of strip clubs, always remember Joe Le Taxi being played in one of them :oops:

Biddles32
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2020/21 national finishing positions:

Sun dreamteam - 17th

SKy sports - 865th

TFF - 46th

Fanteam - 489th

Fanteam euros - TBC

Sun dream team euros - probable winner 😬

Post by Biddles32 »

I’ve gone to Bournemouth/Poole for a week and swatting up on my stats and fixtures lists whilst drinking cider on the beach most days 8-)

llama
Grumpy Old Man

Post by llama »

Jan Koller wrote: 05 Sep 2018, 12:50 Plenty of strip clubs
Not really into strip clubs if I'm honest.

I prefer a whorehouse.

Jules
Grumpy Old Web Guru

Post by Jules »

I’m watching the crypto currency markets. It’s an interesting time for Bitcoin, with resistance levels being tested and retested, another big drop in price yesterday and yet overall everyone is expecting another bull run (surge in price) coming any day in the next couple of weeks.

There’s a few things I’ve learned from trading that can be applied to DreamTeam:

Firstly, try and take emotion out of your decisions. Just because you support a team doesn’t make some of their players a must have. Likewise, don’t rule out players just because you dislike their style/attitude or you hate their team.

Secondly, do lots of analysis before making a transfer. Don’t get twitchy and impatient and make a transfer because you’re bored and feel the need to do something. When you make a transfer, have a timeframe in mind for when you want to sell that player (i.e. before they start a tough run of fixtures) and keep to your overall strategy for the team.

Thirdly, be ruthless. If you’ve been lucky enough to ride the wave of a player in points scoring form, don’t be afraid to dump them for the next player who is ready to score a load. Hodl on too long and you’ll regret not selling.

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Post by plevna1963 »

Going to watch a Non League FA Cup Qualifying match on Sat.

Maltby v Frickley - BBC streaming it live.
Should be fun.

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

12 days to plan. Bliss.

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cclem345 »

Jules wrote: 05 Sep 2018, 16:27 I’m watching the crypto currency markets. It’s an interesting time for Bitcoin, with resistance levels being tested and retested, another big drop in price yesterday and yet overall everyone is expecting another bull run (surge in price) coming any day in the next couple of weeks.

There’s a few things I’ve learned from trading that can be applied to DreamTeam:

Firstly, try and take emotion out of your decisions. Just because you support a team doesn’t make some of their players a must have. Likewise, don’t rule out players just because you dislike their style/attitude or you hate their team.

Secondly, do lots of analysis before making a transfer. Don’t get twitchy and impatient and make a transfer because you’re bored and feel the need to do something. When you make a transfer, have a timeframe in mind for when you want to sell that player (i.e. before they start a tough run of fixtures) and keep to your overall strategy for the team.

Thirdly, be ruthless. If you’ve been lucky enough to ride the wave of a player in points scoring form, don’t be afraid to dump them for the next player who is ready to score a load. Hodl on too long and you’ll regret not selling.
I was another sucker to buy into cryptocurrency after reading up on it,following the news and potential. Seeing it rise and then drop and then rise again. Thought il throw a few quid into it and leave it for a while see what happens. About 12 months on its basically worth a third of what I invested.

At the point were I've lost interest in it and have writ the money off. Anything that does develop from it is a bonus.

Hoping my September transfers don't crash and burn lol

Jules
Grumpy Old Web Guru

Post by Jules »

It’s still early days for crypto. Stick with it and you’ll get your money back and then some.

Iksh
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 5th- SUN Europe 2016-17
2nd-Sun world cup dreamteam 2014
Winner John Morrison Champions League 2015-16

Post by Iksh »

5700 is the solid support for BTC.

If it gives , more pain for the holders.

Just play the range- 5700-6500.

1-8-2
Treebeard

Post by 1-8-2 »

I had my team sorted for this month and then Richarlison goes and scores 2 upfront for Brazil, now I’m thinking I should keep him. If Everton start playing him upfront then he could be a must have. Ffs

Stigtag1
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Stigtag1 »

+1

Dot
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Dot »

1-8-2 wrote: 12 Sep 2018, 10:51 I had my team sorted for this month and then Richarlison goes and scores 2 upfront for Brazil, now I’m thinking I should keep him. If Everton start playing him upfront then he could be a must have. Ffs
What formation are u playing 1-8-2 ?

BLOCKHEAD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by BLOCKHEAD »

1-8-2 wrote: 12 Sep 2018, 10:51 I had my team sorted for this month and then Richarlison goes and scores 2 upfront for Brazil, now I’m thinking I should keep him. If Everton start playing him upfront then he could be a must have. Ffs
Now we know that price changes are still based on the 3 and 5 game average - it may be worth keeping Richarlison anyway for some price rises if you view dumping Liverpool defenders as more important.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Post by Nightowl »

Isn't he still banned for the next game,then they have Arsenal away after that,surely not much coming from him there, think cup game after that he may play,then a league game and this month is gone for him, so max 3 games and one of them is Arsenal away, plus anyone will score in that Brazil side and it was against minnows, did think about leaving him in myself till I looked into it abit

McKenzie
Red & Blue Braces

Post by McKenzie »

Everton have decent fixtures this month :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”