To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Pogba Out & Giroud In

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
eyepod
Kevin and Perry

Pogba Out & Giroud In

Post by eyepod »

So Pogba has done nothing for me since his return. I'm 60+ point clear at the top of my mini league and nobody behind me has Pogba.
Chelsea seem to have completed their quest for "somebody tall". So is replacing Pogba with Giroud a good idea?
Also if I do this I can afford to replace Sterling with KDB and have spare funds for any injury.

Any thoughts would be welcome.

cclem345
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Pogba Out & Giroud In

Post by cclem345 »

eyepod wrote: 01 Feb 2018, 13:31 So Pogba has done nothing for me since his return. I'm 60+ point clear at the top of my mini league and nobody behind me has Pogba.
Chelsea seem to have completed their quest for "somebody tall". So is replacing Pogba with Giroud a good idea?
Also if I do this I can afford to replace Sterling with KDB and have spare funds for any injury.

Any thoughts would be welcome.
So your taking out someone who recently hasn't been on form for a player who is going to be rotated. Surely Aguero/Lukaku/Kane/Sanchez/Firmino would be better shouts. I'm assuming you have 2 of these but another would be better than giroud in my opinion.

johnjoe107
Treebeard
FS Record: Never been outside the top 3

Re: Pogba Out & Giroud In

Post by johnjoe107 »

I would wait until after Utd's game against Huddersfield. Think Jose will demand a better performance from Pogba than the one he got last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”