To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

De bruynes time up?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
legs11
Treebeard

Re: De bruynes time up?

Post by legs11 »

Interesting thread, I've been having same dilemma regarding KDB

On one hand he looks cheap based on what he's capable of, but on the other and to state obvious, he just isn't contributing enough DT points :cry:

So I've gone KDB > Willian

Watched Willian on Sunday and think he's hitting form and will get goals, he also looks cheap with potential for price rise.

Good luck to anyone else also thinking of shipping KDB, the only other Midfielder I considered for less cash was Micky, my heart may have ruled the head though :wink:

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: fiso cheap as chips champion 17/18

Post by Nightowl »

Could this panic buy disaster turn out to be a cheap gem ,wanted rid of debruyne b4 Man U game then noticed shaw wasn't even in the squad so took him out aswell , so quickly looking for a replacement came across schlupp lei down as defender but playing in midfield when ever I've seen him play without doing any research put him in with pogba then after checking schlupp ,he's not played for last 8 games and not been involved in a premier league match day squad this year ouch then today here wba and crystal palace both don't have a left back are interested in him with these two teams usually tight at the back could be a cheap master stroke as he was only meant to be an enabler for pogba

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Palace had three clean sheets all season.

One against Blackpool in the league cup and one against Bolton in the FA Cup.

You would definitely hope Sam can tighten them up.
I through Kelly in to most of my teams as a cheap enabler with this months transfers.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Zimmerman wrote:Palace had three clean sheets all season.

I through Kelly in to most of my teams as a cheap enabler with this months transfers.
Was looking more at a lei player with extra cl FA and league games for rotation

mediterranean
Red & Blue Braces

Post by mediterranean »

Took him out of my teams, doesn't score enough and with Jesus coming into the reckoning wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even start the next game, not sure he's even Pep's kind of player.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Nightowl wrote:

Was looking more at a lei player with extra cl FA and league games for rotation
But like I said panicked if I would have looked further down the list there was chillwell and he's been playing and that would have left me enough funds to upgrade ozil to coutinho now 0.1m short but can do ozil to aguero so has work out not to bad

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

mediterranean wrote:Took him out of my teams, doesn't score enough and with Jesus coming into the reckoning wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even start the next game, not sure he's even Pep's kind of player.
He's definitely peps kind of player he was playing debruyne in agueros position earlier in the season

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

He's part of my 4 man midfield . Still undecided what I will do this weekend. At the moment it's looking like swapping him for either Mhkatarian or Giroud .
Really depends if Giroud starts ...

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Post by lfc71 »

shakermeister wrote:He's part of my 4 man midfield . Still undecided what I will do this weekend. At the moment it's looking like swapping him for either Mhkatarian or Giroud .
Really depends if Giroud starts ...
Think anybody planning on putting Giroud in now may well have missed the boat on his recent form.
Only a matter of time before Sanchez is back up front imo + now the added threat of Perez.

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Looks like schlupp going to palace, hope he don't take Kelly's place , I know Joel ward been playing left back but he's right footed , might b kelly or ward to miss out , can't see palace forking 12m out for schlupp to sit on bench

Walter Bishop
FISOhead
FS Record: 4th Phase 1 European DT 2016(Don't ask me how) :)Won Knockout Cup 15/16. 1st Fiso Mini League. 46th Euros 2016. 83rd Overall 2016/17 Sun DT.

Post by Walter Bishop »

Was going to take him and Kane out for Ali and Aguero Last week but for some reason I keep getting the heebie jeebies on my Transfers in my Best Team. Would be nicely better off points wise now and Happy with the move. So now I have decided to keep both and tbh feel that they could just as easy bag a load of Points this week and Aguero and Ali could be quiet, plus I can't afford the move now :( Can't see him not scoring big again, just is too good a player. I don't think Jesus's arrival will have too much of an impact as Pep has said he will Play him as a Number 9 so could be Aguero if anybody who suffers a little bit.

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won 3 works games plus Euro and works cup , usually finishing in top 3

Post by shakermeister »

I don't think it's down to him " coming good "
Its more to do with pep tinkering with his team week in week out , leaving Aguero on the bench etc .
Its anyone's guess to be honest .

ozzi1
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: good

Post by ozzi1 »

i have taken de bruyne out for mkhi, he missed a couple sitters vs hull, but looking good 8-)

1 transfer left im tempted to take giroud out, will wait for lineups but believe he might be benched for upcoming games options; aguero, lukaku, maybe a scoring midfielder alli or ozil - arsenals fixtures look decent

ozzi1
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: good

Post by ozzi1 »

anyone tempted by yaya toure, on penalties now i think?

Jedwick
Kevin and Perry

Post by Jedwick »

KDB to Alli? Or hold for now? Won't have the funds after Sunday most likely. Any help appreciated

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Nightowl wrote:

Looks like schlupp going to palace, hope he don't take Kelly's place , I know Joel ward been playing left back but he's right footed , might b kelly or ward to miss out , can't see palace forking 12m out for schlupp to sit on bench
Kelly spectating today :evil:

Walter Bishop
FISOhead
FS Record: 4th Phase 1 European DT 2016(Don't ask me how) :)Won Knockout Cup 15/16. 1st Fiso Mini League. 46th Euros 2016. 83rd Overall 2016/17 Sun DT.

Post by Walter Bishop »

Not just De Bruynes time up, it's looking like time to ship out Man City Players in general. :shock:

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Post by lfc71 »

Pep ain't got a clue what he's doing,let alone what his best team is.
He's had it easy in his managerial career.....
La liga (with Barca) only really Madrid to challenge & to a lesser extent Atletico.
Bundesliga (with Bayern) no real challengers,possibly Dortmund.
Now in the Premier League where he is now being found out & seeing first hand that its the best/most competetive/challenging league in the world

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Pellegrini sat on a lovely hot beach sipping his Stella thinking wot he can spend his pay off on first thing he thinks of a post card to man city saying thank you haha

Nightowl
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nightowl »

Now 5.3m surely whoever still has him has to keep him now , or lose that much on a class player would be madness

buu1333
Grumpy Old Man

Post by buu1333 »

Nightowl wrote:Pellegrini sat on a lovely hot beach sipping his Stella thinking wot he can spend his pay off on first thing he thinks of a post card to man city saying thank you haha
He is a manager of a team in China of course

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Post by plevna1963 »

Nightowl wrote:Now 5.3m surely whoever still has him has to keep him now , or lose that much on a class player would be madness
But if he keeps dropping.

Edmondson
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Dreamteam Mini Leagues also ran :(

Post by Edmondson »

Magnificent long range pass for Sane goal, not picked up on the match centre as an assist :?:

Do these things get corrected?

CBN
Dumbledore
FS Record: Three top ten seasonal finishes in the last five years; three Weekender wins; and three times Big Balls champion!

Post by CBN »

Edmondson wrote:Magnificent long range pass for Sane goal, not picked up on the match centre as an assist :?:

Do these things get corrected?
Suggest you watch the replay again. It's a Lloris assist, unfortunately.

Justice done with the goal 8-)

mmikkeelee
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Mini league winner 2014\2015

Post by mmikkeelee »

Was getting frustrated with Kevin myself but wil be keeping now looks like he links up very with Jesus

Sandman
FISOhead

Post by Sandman »

I was also looking to ship him out but will keep hold for a while I think...at least try to get some more money back from him

cymbalrush84
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in Pendulum Swingers Super League 2006/7

Post by cymbalrush84 »

Is anyone who has KDB considering bringing in Toure? Has goals and takes the pens, and on his day, a Star Man magnet.

mmikkeelee
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Mini league winner 2014\2015

Post by mmikkeelee »

I personally will be keeping de bruyne but maybe Leroy sane a different option also very cheap and looks like hitting form linking up well in the current attack of city

plevna1963
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: John Morrison Elite League 14/15 22nd 15/16 8th Europa League 15/16 8th Sundreamteam 2015/16 Weekly Winner Top 100 / Fiso Euro 2016 (Fra) 2nd. Xmas League (2) 2016/2017
John Morrison Elite League March Monthly Winner 2016/17

Post by plevna1963 »

Did not see all the Man.c v Swansea game,was De Bruyne taken off for tactical reasons or was he injured ?

shakermeister
Grumpy Old Man

Post by shakermeister »

Tactical to shore up the defence .

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”