To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Baines, is he worth it?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Sun newspaper.
Return of the Yak
Kevin and Perry

Baines, is he worth it?

Post by Return of the Yak »

Is Baines worth it? In fact, are any of the top defenders worth it this year, it seems like they're more of a luxury than a necessity, given how poorly they scored last season....

juckster
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of a mile in another mans shoes pre TW2. Total wins £550 SDT 2011/12.

Re: Baines, is he worth it?

Post by juckster »

A luxury in my opinion.

red rum
Cheetah

Post by red rum »

A luxury indeed but i do like a goalscoring defender. But too pricey for me. Not in my dream team consideration.

lfc71
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Usually top of my works/pub lges(50/60 entries)most seasons.
FS Record: Winner of my works & pub leagues (50/60 entries) most seasons (since 1993) - 13th place overall in SDT World cup 2014...10th place overall in SDT seasonal 20/21...1st place in SDT liverpool fan lge 20/21 season (over 80,000 entrants)

Post by lfc71 »

red rum wrote:A bit too pricey for me. Not in my dream team consideration.

jimmy ching
Dumbledore

Post by jimmy ching »

Did the dream team winner have him?

jimmy ching
Dumbledore

Post by jimmy ching »

You can upgrade to other players in the transfer window. EG Sell baines and buy RVP. Its versatility does come in handy sometimes.

jimmy ching
Dumbledore

Post by jimmy ching »

Last season was a scorers season. Infact the last 2 seasons seem to have been. I like it when it's GOALS GOALS GOALS.

kyllerbuzcut
Red & Blue Braces

Post by kyllerbuzcut »

Wasn't Baines 10th top scorer overall, or thereabouts, last year?
Not bad for a defender. Plus- like has been mentioned you can put him in at the start and wait and see how some of the strikers do in the first few games, before using him as an asset to sell and bring in the other players which look like they are going to perform well.

just something to consider:)

Curry Head
Treebeard
FS Record: 97th in SDT Premium Seasonal 11/12

Post by Curry Head »

kyllerbuzcut wrote:Wasn't Baines 10th top scorer overall, or thereabouts, last year?
Not bad for a defender. Plus- like has been mentioned you can put him in at the start and wait and see how some of the strikers do in the first few games, before using him as an asset to sell and bring in the other players which look like they are going to perform well.

just something to consider:)

Interesting approach, especially as Everton have 3 reasonable fixtures to begin with. Also a possibility he could go to United by the end of the month but that would mean no penalty duties and probable rotation with Evra.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Sun Dream Team FF Games”