FISO News   Play FISO 7     FISO News   Super 6 - Free to Play     FISO News   Play FISO Goals     FISO News   Injury Table for Top 7 Clubs   


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Arsenal-Everton postponed
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2013, 10:15 
Offline
Treebeard

Joined: Thu Sep 27 2012
Posts: 199

FISO 7:
Score: 158
Position: 142

FISO Goals:
Score: 0
Position: 142
When will it be played? Arsenal have just announced that their March 9 fixture against Everton has been postponed, probably because of Everton's FA Cup schedule.

Man U and City will not play either, anyone knows where are these fixtures moved? The following week or later?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal-Everton postponed
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2013, 10:25 
Offline
FISO Baron
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13 2005
Posts: 76660
Location: here
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

FISO 7:
Score: 189
Position: 92

FISO Goals:
Score: 78
Position: 17
Nothing announced yet as far as I know

Keep your eyes peeled here


Top
 Profile WWW FPL Team Page  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal-Everton postponed
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2013, 13:00 
Offline
Grumpy Old Man
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 05 2009
Posts: 1302
FS Record: FISO Premier League H2H Winner 2013/14
game has been moved to April 16th or maybe the 17th , Still a DGW 33 with Arsenal home for both games


Last edited by topcat24 on 27 Feb 2013, 13:04, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile FPL Team Page  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal-Everton postponed
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2013, 13:03 
Offline
Treebeard

Joined: Thu Sep 27 2012
Posts: 199

FISO 7:
Score: 158
Position: 142

FISO Goals:
Score: 0
Position: 142
topcat24 wrote:
game has been moved to April 16th


Yeah but Arsenal was supposed to play Swansea on 16..now what? I'm a bit lost


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal-Everton postponed
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2013, 13:06 
Offline
Grumpy Old Man
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 05 2009
Posts: 1302
FS Record: FISO Premier League H2H Winner 2013/14
Omarz14 wrote:
topcat24 wrote:
game has been moved to April 16th


Yeah but Arsenal was supposed to play Swansea on 16..now what? I'm a bit lost


It is April 16th GW33 not March 16th


Top
 Profile FPL Team Page  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal-Everton postponed
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2013, 13:19 
Offline
Grumpy Old Man

Joined: Thu Aug 11 2011
Posts: 1844
I think it's City's game that if postponed, is unlikely to be played in GW33 as they're on Monday night football.

We'll therefore have AT LEAST 2 DGWs vs 1 big DGW. This is decent news for those of us who don't have a WC, as it means more time to spread the transfers out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal-Everton postponed
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2013, 13:21 
Offline
Grumpy Old Man
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 04 2006
Posts: 2638

FISO 7:
Score: 0
Position: 201
KingCabbage wrote:
I think it's City's game that if postponed, is unlikely to be played in GW33 as they're on Monday night football.

We'll therefore have AT LEAST 2 DGWs vs 1 big DGW. This is decent news for those of us who don't have a WC, as it means more time to spread the transfers out.


Man City could play it the following week though and still be in GW29 :?:


Top
 Profile FPL Team Page  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal-Everton postponed
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2013, 13:25 
Offline
Grumpy Old Man

Joined: Thu Aug 11 2011
Posts: 1844
RidleyMTB wrote:
KingCabbage wrote:
I think it's City's game that if postponed, is unlikely to be played in GW33 as they're on Monday night football.

We'll therefore have AT LEAST 2 DGWs vs 1 big DGW. This is decent news for those of us who don't have a WC, as it means more time to spread the transfers out.


Man City could play it the following week though and still be in GW29 :?:


Yeah that's why I say, if it's the City game that's postponed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal-Everton postponed
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2013, 13:41 
Offline
Grumpy Old Man
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 04 2006
Posts: 2638

FISO 7:
Score: 0
Position: 201
Sorry I missed the GW33 bit... :oops:


Top
 Profile FPL Team Page  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Bookmark and Share
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], DanCaek, MartyBhoy7, TheChairLeg, WHATEVER and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: